Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Already discussed this with Sav on twitter. Everyone except Elsa looked terrible at this thing O.o

th_4b5f45264911866.jpg/monthly_07_2013/post-18831-0-1446081008-78023_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3654634" alt="post-18831-0-1446081008-78023_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="74.45"> post-18831-0-1446081009-09106_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081009-12519_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081009-14151_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081009-16627_thumb.jpg 

I love Doutzen and like Lindsay & Gracie a lot but seriously. WTF happened here, everyone looked good or at least decent at this thing last year O.o. And I love how VS didn't even bother on changing the flyers or PR stuff for the event with Elsa, did they think nobody would notice that it wasn't the same woman?

Well, last year, Candice didn't even show up last minute so at least this year they brought in a replacement. Also, I don't get how they looked "terrible". They look fine to me. And I dunno, maybe Gracie and Magdalena wanted to get involved for personal reasons.

Lily looks the worst, Alessandra, Lindsay, Doutzen & Magdalena have their faces too shiny which is just a terrible makeup job and Gracie looks like she woke up and went straight to the event ... I get they wanted a natural look on the girls but they could have gotten decent people for make up

And I love how VS didn't even bother on changing the flyers or PR stuff for the event with Elsa, did they think nobody would notice that it wasn't the same woman?

I think you're giving more credence to the situation then is necessary. The answer to your question is to be asked with another question. Why do you think anyone would even care?

^ Maybe someone paid to see Erin? They do all the promo for this because they know fans will pay for the tickets mainly for the models, and If i pay to go to that thing to see X model and then I arrive there and she's not there, I'd be pissed. I think they should have at least said something or just change the promo pic, it's not like it was going to take them too long :idk:

I do hope Elsa moves from Pink to mainline too, I hope she walks in two segments this year at the show

^Yeah VS needs to stop playing and let Elsa do the mailine as well l Sara. She is too pretty and her body is to banging to just be stuck just doing just PINK and I hope she does get more than one outfit in show this year and they actually let her finally open the PINK section as well.

And about the Soul Cycle event all the girls looked okay to me and I'm actually glad that it was a diff group of girls together and not just VS regular pairings for an event.