Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't have an itch when I wear their undies lol. Actually for me their undies are great. However half of the time they let you get them for free so don't expect much out of a product that they just give a way all the time. their bras for me are more easily torn and such. Their quality lately is no different from a bra you can get for like 10 dollars. You"d think with all the money spent they would atleast last a bit longer.

I'm making my husband go to that event, and he's not pleased with the idea lol

At least I'll get an unbiased opinion about Candice (more or less from what he can gather from a couple of minutes of being around her). My husband is very picky when it comes to looks, and he doesn't give a flying fuck about her personality, modeling portfolio, public opinion and VS. Hell he didn't even know who Candice was till I spoke with him a few hours ago.

btw... totally off topic, but it makes me feel better

10pm and still 103 ... not okay :(

2Q9aFAg.png

SO they are only sending one angel per city?

I had recently talked to a straight guy and he gave his unbiased opinion on her. I was surprised at how much his opinions was like a female's opinion on her

Yes, they did say 'Angel' from the start. Though I think it would've been smart to at least send two or three since they'll probably never go to these places again.

For some reason they took away Candice's photo on the Swim Tour page as the Seattle Angel. A change of plans/Angel perhaps? :idk:

I think they were supposed to reveal it today, so maybe they want to put it up whenever they do even though we already saw it.

I still see it on the mobile site.

I had recently talked to a straight guy and he gave his unbiased opinion on her. I was surprised at how much his opinions was like a female's opinion on her

And what is a female's opinion on her?

I'm bored.

post-3972-0-1446080971-44474_thumb.gif

It's obviously info for a shoot later this month: July 30th, 31st, August 1st (?), etc. Fulvia is doing the make up as you can see on the bottom. Who is the first girl? I thought Barbara.

And what is a female's opinion on her?

Most girls opinions that I hear from people is they like her body but there is something about her face they don't like. Or simply put they prefer her body over her face. And like us females he pointed out himself how much she bends her body and finds it annoying

VS has a tendency to list their girls alphabetically by first name, so Candice, Bregje or Barbara.

^ imo doesn't look like any of them (at least spot on). The nose doesn't seem big enough to be Bregje's. Not blonde enough to be Candice, and the face could be Barbara after a drunken night and little sleep, or just a really really bad candid.

Actually the girl kinda looks like she has some Latino in her. I have a thought about who it could be, but it's probably not, plus if I say anything about it we're likely to get into a two page debate on HOW IT CAN'T BE HER!!! and omg if it's her she's such a skank, she's not right for the brand chow chow, but hey if it's her then awesome and yay.

Candice to Seattle, Behati and or Lily to Milwaukee, Adriana to Orlando.

Pretty, can you share your thoughts? :) I'm curious lol

Hell no, needing feeding into the mellow drama that will follow. If you'd like to PM I'll share my opinion with ya. :)