Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Pretty but I agree kinda boring---same shit, different year :/

I meant that I was bored and I have so many VS people on my Instagram and I always see things that others might catch/find, so I decided to share. It is pretty, but boring though. :rofl:

I meant that I was bored and I have so many VS people on my Instagram and I always see things that others might catch/find, so I decided to share. It is pretty, but boring though. :rofl:

Oh...hehehehe...I am sure looking at the predictable set didn't cure your boredom that much :p

...the cakes are going to be props?

Where are the cakes? Did you mean the French Macaroons? I%20dont%20know.gif

Maybe it is a "French-esque" or "Paris" theme this year?

Italo did work on a Paris-esque shoot a couple of weeks ago with Adriana that should be coming out soon, but I don't know if they are continuing on with the theme for the Holiday:

Y13735825852336020_1.jpg

Another picture from today (fake snow):

Y13735825852336020_2.jpg

Well do we know who is the commercial beside Karlie ? I know Candice is definitely in it.

It's not a commercial. They are shooting for the catalogue. I mean, they might have shot a commercial, but not the Holiday commercial if that's what you're asking about!

Well do we know who is the commercial beside Karlie ? I know Candice is definitely in it.

It's not a commercial. They are shooting for the catalogue. I mean, they might have shot a commercial, but not the Holiday commercial if that's what you're asking about!

Oh. Thanks. I thought that was the set for the commercial.

Oh. Thanks. I thought that was the set for the commercial.

They usually shoot that next month.

*desserts. Couldn't think of the right term so I just assumed people would know what I meant. Didn't think it would confuse lol sorry

*desserts. Couldn't think of the right term so I just assumed people would know what I meant. Didn't think it would confuse lol sorry

Foodie (Y)