Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

No those are just the models that they were shooting that week. I seen it posted awhile back with the original poster saying that these were the girls shooting next. Nothing to do with angel status.

No! Why did you have to ruin it? I wanted the Barbara stans to protest. :rofl:

For as much as I love Barbara I'm kinda praying she never becomes an Angel for the soul reason that the amount of bullshit chow chow that's in her thread will spill into this thread and we'll never get news on upcoming VS shoots/events/commercials/products lol . . . the thread will turn into this.

Example (does not reflect my personal opinions)

BARBARA IS GOING TO CANNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssss I wonder if it's for VS? She's the best angel ever and she represents the brand the best, it would be STUPID for VS to not send Barbie to cannes this year! (or insert any event ever lol). Who else is going to relate to the public like Barbie?!?!????????? No one wants to see any of the other angels, FACT! and with good reason, Barbs has face, THE BEST BODY, she's THEEE most related-able too the public and she's just perfection. She doesn't need a pushup, she's not skinny like Alessandra, Candice and Lindsay lololol :heart: Barbara :heart:

<insert Twitter links here>

<here>

<and here>

Stella lmaoooo such a try hard!!!! Now that Barbara is an ANGEL!!!! u think you're gonna be big in the industry? Stella the drunkerd bad influence "model" you're only famous because Barbs is a VS ANGEL!! and what are you? oh that's right a loser party girl who hangs off Barbies coat-tail.... FAIL! lmaooo :rofl:

Barbara doesn't need you, and you'll NEVER BEEN AS FAMOUS OF HER. Barbara perfect 4 life. #swag #barbaravsangel #perfectionbarbie #vurgen4life

So perfect :) :heart: Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

-----------

:banghead:

^Hate to say it but I agree and Barbara fits VS really well in my opinion and would make a good angel but she seems like a girl WHO LOVES ATTENTION so making her an angel would probably blow up her head 1,0000 more than the Justin Bieber thing did I think sad to say. :/

No those are just the models that they were shooting that week. I seen it posted awhile back with the original poster saying that these were the girls shooting next. Nothing to do with angel status.

For as much as I love Barbara I'm kinda praying she never becomes an Angel for the soul reason that the amount of bullshit chow chow that's in her thread will spill into this thread and we'll never get news on upcoming VS shoots/events/commercials/products lol . . . the thread will turn into this.

BARBARA IS GOING TO CANNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssss I wonder if it's for VS? She's the best angel ever and she represents the brand the best, it would be STUPID for VS to not send Barbie to cannes this year! (or insert any event ever lol). Who else is going to relate to the public like Barbie?!?!????????? No one wants to see any of the other angels, FACT! and with good reason, Barbs has face, THE BEST BODY, she's THEEE most related-able too the public and she's just perfection. She doesn't need a pushup, she's not skinny like Alessandra, Candice and Lindsay lololol :heart: Barbara :heart:

<here>

<and here>

Stella lmaoooo such a try hard!!!! Now that Barbara is an ANGEL!!!! u think you're gonna be big in the industry? Stella the drunkerd bad influence "model" you're only famous because Barbs is a VS ANGEL!! and what are you? oh that's right a loser party girl who hangs off Barbies coat-tail.... FAIL! lmaooo :rofl:

Barbara doesn't need you, and you'll NEVER BEEN AS FAMOUS OF HER. Barbara perfect 4 life. #swag #barbaravsangel #perfectionbarbie #vurgen4life

-----------

I wish we could have a Skype session, so we could read Barbara's thread out loud to each other in our best fan girl voices.

Okay I'm not sure if it's just me seeing this illusion via shadowing placement and arm position pose but does Lily's left arm in our vantage point make her look as if she has stubby arms, sort of like a T-Rex type of thing going on? :ninja: Try to maybe unfocus a tad and maybe you will see what I'm talking about once you refocus on both her arms again.

post-21861-0-1446080903-06569_thumb.jpg

<here>

<and here>

-----------

I wish we could have a Skype session, so we could read Barbara's thread out loud to each other in our best fan girl voices.

You do that without me and I'll never talk to you again :ninja: And you got the name wrong, It would have to be Shit #Barbellas Say, okay?

Okay I'm not sure if it's just me seeing this illusion via shadowing placement and arm position pose but does Lily's left arm in our vantage point make her look as if she has stubby arms, sort of like a T-Rex type of thing going on? :ninja: Try to maybe unfocus a tad and maybe you will see what I'm talking about once you refocus on both her arms again.

post-63095-0-1446080904-26636_thumb.jpg

Yeah she looks nice but like Savanna said bad angle lol

Victoria's Secret Angels Surprise Ed Razek at Benefit

THE ANGELS’ ANGEL: Red-blooded men the world over have Ed Razek to thank for the elite tribe of underwear-clad, otherworldly beauties known as the Victoria’s Secret Angels. As president and chief marketing officer, brand and creative services for Limited Brands, parent company of VS, he worked with Les Wexner, Limited’s chairman and chief executive, on the original Angels concept. On Saturday, a group of current Angels — including Adriana Lima, Karlie Kloss, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson — surprised Razek with his own set of wings for being an “angel” of another sort at the Celebration for Life dinner to benefit Ohio State University’s new James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, set to open in 2014 in Columbus, Ohio, where VS and Razek are based. Razek is a longtime member of the James’ board, and his friends and colleagues donated more than $1.1 million to a fund named in his honor to support a new IT platform that will identify cancer patients throughout the country who are eligible for clinical trials. The Angels also took Razek on a tour of the new facility — all were fully clothed and wearing hard hats.

http://www.wwd.com/f...n Scoops-second

I see two pictures in the article.

<here>

<and here>

-----------

Appleauto Doppelganger!!

I know people say Lindsay sounds scripted, but I'd rather listen to her talk all the time than half the other Angels. Girl sold me on the Flawless bra.

Agreed however she didn't sell me on the bra :/ but that's not her fault. It seems like 95% of their bras are the same, sure you can tack some lace on, add a chicken cutlet or two, change the fabric pattern/color or the bra strap, but at the end of the day VS pictures look identical, the bra's have very little variation, and the locations are always some house by the ocean.

It's almost impossible to tell what's a new shoot and what's not anymore (especially Candice's work...)

Been there, done that now give us something different and interesting please. Wait you did that with the collection Barbara and Sara wore then you took it away!!

post-44859-0-1446080904-98392_thumb.jpg

Oh shit, it does! Man hands on a T-Rex's arm. Oh the poor poor dear. How does she care for herself, being that she can't reach anything with those?

:blueeyedbaby:

Edited by CandleVixen

You do that without me and I'll never talk to you again :ninja: And you got the name wrong, It would have to be Shit #Barbellas Say, okay?

:brows: As I mentioned...I'd almost kill to watch.

Awsome to see that much money go to cancer research. I also got a chuckle out of the "Ed Razek--center" Like you had to look hard to find him? Why do some of the girls look like bambi in headlights? Or is it just me?

Awsome to see that much money go to cancer research. I also got a chuckle out of the "Ed Razek--center" Like you had to look hard to find him? Why do some of the girls look like bambi in headlights? Or is it just me?

You mean Adriana looked like a Deer Caught in the Headlights. The rest of girls looked happy, relaxed and casual. Adriana looked O.O >.> rawr "fuck this place... merc out" :rofl: