Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lily Aldridge is the latest supermodel to articulate her distaste for overzealous airbrushing.

She recently admitted:

"I honestly don't like Photoshop. I think when people Photoshop things, all of a sudden you're like, 'That's not even me anymore.' It takes away the natural beauty of a person. I think
Gisele
had just said something like there's no more rawness, like the little quirks. You know, I have a gap in my teeth and sometimes people take it away. But I'm like, 'I love my teeth.' You know, that's me."

However, the Victoria's Secret model is not entirely on board with abolishing the software altogether. She added:

"A little is fine, but don't go crazy."

----------

Backtracking to keep the good traces of you job sweetheart? :rofl: VS is some of the worst offenders of over doing it... Wonder if she even looks at her VS images, or if she's just overly disgusted with them (apparently the paycheck is still okay though)

^ Like "accidentally" releasing 20 non photoshopped images of Doutzen

post-67297-0-1446080930-11918_thumb.jpg

Hey we're a billion dollar company but we're too lazy to put our model in another coloured bikini and actually make the changes slightly unnoticeable for the most "beautiful women in the world"

:rofl: :rofl:

This still gets me every time

post-1004-0-1446080931-03058_thumb.jpg

You can't tell me that their art department didn't see the mistake.... At the rate VS is going they might as well hire a team of chimps to get the job done lol. Sadly I think things would be better with the chimps then their human overlords

:rofl: :rofl:

This still gets me every time

post-44858-0-1446080931-74701_thumb.jpg

You can't tell me that their art department didn't see the mistake.... At the rate VS is going they might as well hire a team of chimps to get the job done lol. Sadly I think things would be better with the chimps then their human overlords

exactly

Lily Aldridge is the latest supermodel to articulate her distaste for overzealous airbrushing.

She recently admitted:

"I honestly don't like Photoshop. I think when people Photoshop things, all of a sudden you're like, 'That's not even me anymore.' It takes away the natural beauty of a person. I think
Gisele
had just said something like there's no more rawness, like the little quirks. You know, I have a gap in my teeth and sometimes people take it away. But I'm like, 'I love my teeth.' You know, that's me."

However, the Victoria's Secret model is not entirely on board with abolishing the software altogether. She added:

"A little is fine, but don't go crazy."

----------

Backtracking to keep the good traces of you job sweetheart? :rofl: VS is some of the worst offenders of over doing it... Wonder if she even looks at her VS images, or if she's just overly disgusted with them (apparently the paycheck is still okay though)

It's also still okay when promoting clothes which were produced by child labor.

Da f*ck is this tumblr ass page. :mellow:

MTE.

post-3451-0-1446080933-15186_thumb.gif

You're on a VS page and you're posting BCG gifs....

Yeah talking about VS models and VS angels on this VS page, and what those VS models and VS angels would say and do using those gifs. because they are visual for those VS models and VS angels. Actually the gifs are more relevant than the one you used. Not like anybody got off topic, in which no one did. Just used gifs just like you used them.

But we were still talking about VS in case you didn't get the memo somehow. Not like we were purposely and randomly posting them on there because of a show for no reason.

Yo, relax. Cluttering up a page with nonsense 2% of people care about, and being called out on it, is not a big deal. There's a VS thread dedicated for these sort of "funny" observation, post a page full of gifs over there. Reel back the attitude, there are no memos here, and unwarranted sarcasm will get checked.

MTE.

post-44858-0-1446080934-01242_thumb.gif

Yeah talking about VS models and VS angels on this VS page, and what those VS models and VS angels would say and do using those gifs. because they are visual for those VS models and VS angels. Actually the gifs are more relevant than the one you used. Not like anybody got off topic, in which no one did. Just used gifs just like you used them.

But we were still talking about VS in case you didn't get the memo somehow. Not like we were purposely and randomly posting them on there because of a show for no reason.

Yo, relax. Cluttering up a page with nonsense 2% of people care about, and being called out on it, is not a big deal. There's a VS thread dedicated for these sort of "funny" observation, post a page full of gifs over there. Reel back the attitude, there are no memos here, and unwarranted sarcasm will get checked.

This is the second time I have gotten shit from this user, the first time I ignored it. Do it again, that's HIS fault. I already tried reeling back the attitude. So maybe you should try helping him out not me. People aren't going to keep accepting shit like that from somebody.

He wasn't apart of that certain topic, it had already stopped by the time he decided to say anything. He didn't even have to say anything. And he chose to do some shit like that again. After the first time I tried to ignore it. Please. And if it was "so" off my posts would have gotten moved or deleted anyway.

MTE.

post-3451-0-1446080934-84121_thumb.gif

This is the second time I have gotten shit from this user, the first time I ignored it. Do it again, that's HIS fault. I already tried reeling back the attitude. So maybe you should try helping him out not me. People aren't going to keep accepting shit like that from somebody.

He wasn't apart of that certain topic, it had already stopped by the time he decided to say anything. He didn't even have to say anything. And he chose to do some shit like that again. After the first time I tried to ignore it. Please. And if it was "so" off my posts would have gotten moved or deleted anyway.

Whether you have gotten "shit from them" before is irrelevant because they are right in this particular instance.

It's the internet. Move on. BUT I can do something for you...

Here, fill this out, and send it to Prettyphile, and she'll help you out:

post-3451-0-1446080934-87522_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what/when is their next campaign and who might be the face/s? I haven't been keeping up recently.

If they were right my post would have gotten deleted like I said before. Its been up for almost a week. If I feel like I need to respond to some shit I'm going to respond to it. Plain and simple. Make a joke out of it and be an asshole all you want. You don't run anything.

and you are telling me to move on. Practice what you preach because you are still going on about a situation I have with someone else.

Yes its the internet. But its also my computer, my mind, my fingers and yup my feelings too and I'm going to do what I want with all of that shit. And it does not concern you, may as well stop coming at me and confronting me about it.

What i'm posting and doing here doesn't pay your bills nor do they have anything to do with you. So find better priorities other than going back and forth with me about what I do and how I feel about someone else that is not you

Keep worrying about the campaigns and not me.

If they were right my post would have gotten deleted like I said before.

? I wouldn't of deleted it.. so ha!

and Liz I love you so much!

What i'm posting and doing here doesn't pay your bills nor do they have anything to do with you. So find better priorities other than going back and forth with me about what I do and how I feel.

^ Will this be the straw that breaks the camels back? Nice points made, and the rebuttal will also be interesting.

post-1004-0-1446080935-61852_thumb.gif

If they were right my post would have gotten deleted like I said before.

? I wouldn't of deleted it.. so ha!

and Liz I love you so much!

What i'm posting and doing here doesn't pay your bills nor do they have anything to do with you. So find better priorities other than going back and forth with me about what I do and how I feel.

^ Will this be the straw that breaks the camels back? Nice points made, and the rebuttal will also be interesting.

post-44858-0-1446080937-12325_thumb.gif

I've already got a response from the correct person. And I already feel immature as it is going back and forth with the wrong person. Completely off topic now. If she wants to continue she'll be continuing with herself. I've said what I needed. Because i've already learned no matter what thats what people are going to do anyways.

They are going to say what they want, when they want, and how they do no matter how much of the others want them to shut up. I learned it, and she should aslo. Or atleast respect it and don't be an ass about it if it didn't even concern her in the first place.

post-44858-0-1446080937-1533_thumb.gif

But She's probably getting a kick out of it all anyways and will continue. So whatever. I got the response I was actually looking for from siemgi