Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Victoria's Secret Angels Surprise Ed Razek at Benefit

Awsome to see that much money go to cancer research. I also got a chuckle out of the "Ed Razek--center" Like you had to look hard to find him? Why do some of the girls look like bambi in headlights? Or is it just me?

Ed drugged them in order to get them to come.

Victoria's Secret Angels Surprise Ed Razek at Benefit

Awsome to see that much money go to cancer research. I also got a chuckle out of the "Ed Razek--center" Like you had to look hard to find him? Why do some of the girls look like bambi in headlights? Or is it just me?

Ed drugged them in order to get them to come.

I don't think he had to, TBH. Cancer research/benefits are great PR for models, but it clearly wasn't a surprise.

I know people say Lindsay sounds scripted, but I'd rather listen to her talk all the time than half the other Angels. Girl sold me on the Flawless bra.

Agreed however she didn't sell me on the bra :/ but that's not her fault. It seems like 95% of their bras are the same, sure you can tack some lace on, add a chicken cutlet or two, change the fabric pattern/color or the bra strap, but at the end of the day VS pictures look identical, the bra's have very little variation, and the locations are always some house by the ocean.

It's almost impossible to tell what's a new shoot and what's not anymore (especially Candice's work...)

Been there, done that now give us something different and interesting please. Wait you did that with the collection Barbara and Sara wore then you took it away!!

The live Stream is back on.

May 21' date=' 2013 - Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge will be with us live in the studio for our upcoming talk show on what’s hot for summer.

The hour-long webcast will also feature some special guests, plus Twitter contests where you can test your Angel IQ for prizes.

Stream it live on Thursday, May 30, starting at 9PM EST (or watch it later) at the link below.

http://vsallaccess.v.../vslivesummer13

^ They wrote Lily Aldridge twice in the description :rofl:

I prefer the 2012 one with Doutzen, Lindsay and Erin, somehow Adriana doesn't seem really nice (?) to the fans, she's just standing there awkwardly, they had somehow a better charisma and vibe. They seem a little stiff this year.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but if it has sorry!

Has anyone noticed that this carey579 user on Youtube always goes to every VS video with Karlie in it to comment on her? :ermm: