Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Houston' date=' Milwaukee & Atlanta are in the lead for hosting the Angels this July. [/quote']Thoughts?

What did I say? Told you! :D

Baltimore, Denver, Milwaukee - Yes

HOTlanta will mostly be one of them ...

-----------------------

Hopefully they use angels that I want to see and Like because I am in atlanta. They never do anything here

Cool, do you live there? If so, what part of Atlanta? :)

Houston' date=' Milwaukee & Atlanta are in the lead for hosting the Angels this July. [/quote']Thoughts?

What did I say? Told you! :D

Baltimore, Denver, Milwaukee - Yes

HOTlanta will mostly be one of them ...

-----------------------

Hopefully they use angels that I want to see and Like because I am in atlanta. They never do anything here

Cool, do you live there? If so, what part of Atlanta? :)

Northwest. Luckily where the angels will more than likely be. They always use the mall there for vs events(non angel vs events of course)

F13703853162338634_1.jpg

Discuss?

Honestly don't know how I feel about this and don't know what to fully get from this. Because I know he wouldn't say who would get it without a fight and this early

I know. :rofl: I just wanted to set it off in this muthafucka.

Of course i'd be happy if she gets it again. But then look at all the other options VS has before giving adriana a third bra already. I wouldn't complain if adriana gets it but I kinda do want doutzen to get it.

But I feel like, the FB isn't even as important as it use to be. You are more likely to get it if you have a child now. And they don't make a big deal out of it really at the fashion show.... Well i'm just saying that because of the treatment Alessandra got last year with hers, in comparison of other angels. I doubt they'd give candice another highlight reel this year anyway but still.

^I want Doutzen to get it too, but yeah. She was never one of VS' big girls. And now the H&M situation/contract change probably doesn't help either.

well on the bright side for her she did have a baby and came back to VS...2 years ago but still lol

I've known she's getting it this year pretty much since last year's show, I just hope it's an okay bra and it gets to at least open the segment they throw it in :idk:

Clearly she was gonna get it. I did want Doutzen but I just don't think she can fully represent VS the way Dri can. Yayy for Dri! Like I said before, I think they want Dri to have all of the "most" records for VS as ipposed to Heidi and Gisele as far as opens and bras go.

Unpopular opinion time:

I'm not sure how Adriana fully represents the brand when:

1. Her class attendance for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years has been barely passing. Miss that much school and you'll likely be kicked out. No amount of doctors notes is going to help you at that point

2. It's almost sad to say the Adriana best represents a brand that is clearly for tweens, teens and young adults (18-24), this goes for Ale too. Paychecks aside it's time to move on to something a bit more adult oriented don't you think (same for Ale)? If they'd like to be overgrown panty pushers for the next 10 years, try Le Perla or Agent Provocateur.

3. If anyone represents the brand atm it's Candice (and I'm not even a fan of hers, but even I can admit it)

If Adriana does in fact get the bra I can see this being her last year then they'll begin to phase her out.. (or keep her around and make her earn those huge paychecks... something she really hasn't been doing in awhile)

She's still their most popular girl though, even if she's been in & out since she got married she is the one who brings more press to the brand. And whenever she's not pregnant she works for them a lot, right now she's been working a lot ever since she went back to work for them. Is not like Heidi or Tyra worked that much for VS in their last years other than the shows, it's the same situation with Adriana & Alessandra now :idk: Her contract was up/will be up this year so we'll see how it goes but honestly I doubt she'll leave until she's like 35, she's pulling a Heidi. Last year a lot of people thought it would be Alessandra's last but she's still there.

Are they all over catalogue/commercials/etc? No. But they don't need to, when someone thinks 'VS model' in 90% of cases they immediately relate the brand with Adriana & Alessandra's faces and that's what matters.

However, I pray the Lord Adriana gets a nice Fantasy Bra, opens the show and then be like BYE. As a long-time fan of hers I'm dying to see her doing something other than VS and by the looks of it, her contract limits her a lot and I'm ready to see her moving on. But that's just me, I know some psychos fans want Adriana to stay in VS until she's like 100.

Oh, I was just saying how Doutzen is all doing H&M and othe campaignes atm. That's what I meant by represent VS better than Doutzen since Dris mainly stuck on VS for the most part.

I think what it comes down to is who will bring the most attention to the Bra. Candice may be doing well and working her ass off for VS and she very much deserves the bra. When it comes down to it though Adriana brings in more press and attention than Candice and VS knows this. Until Dri leaves they will use her for all the promotion they can. Id bet money on it.

Candice will get it soon though. She's only been and Angel for 3 years. Took Adriana and Ale 8 years both even though they both deserved it. This is all just speculation anyway lol Time will tell.

Wow I wouldn't be happy if she got it again.

Yes she's been there forever and she's like VS' token girl, but she's been there done that, go home be a mom and let other girls have it. Doutzen's already into her 9th year of working with VS, 5th as an Angel (if I'm correct). She hasn't done much and she seems to be out of tact with the brand.

Last year after Ale got it she became a whole lot more popular, she gets articles written on her everyday, even if it's something pointless like "Ale goes to buy Mangoes in LA ermergerd", she's generated media hype. Candice has also done the same, aswell as Doutzen and Lily. Miranda always had it because of Orlando. But VS will always use some girl that could get attention, the last 3 Fantasy Bra girls all had babies, Marisa got Sports Illustrated the year before and such. Doutzen has the strongest chance of getting it next year because she's going to Space, so that will be something they divert their attention too.

TBH I even think Lily has a high chance of getting it this year for some reason, she's been used alot lately by them.

Wow I wouldn't be happy if she got it again.

Yes she's been there forever and she's like VS' token girl, but she's been there done that, go home be a mom and let other girls have it. Doutzen's already into her 9th year of working with VS, 5th as an Angel (if I'm correct). She hasn't done much and she seems to be out of tact with the brand.

Last year after Ale got it she became a whole lot more popular, she gets articles written on her everyday, even if it's something pointless like "Ale goes to buy Mangoes in LA ermergerd", she's generated media hype. Candice has also done the same, aswell as Doutzen and Lily. Miranda always had it because of Orlando. But VS will always use some girl that could get attention, the last 3 Fantasy Bra girls all had babies, Marisa got Sports Illustrated the year before and such. Doutzen has the strongest chance of getting it next year because she's going to Space, so that will be something they divert their attention too.

TBH I even think Lily has a high chance of getting it this year for some reason, she's been used alot lately by them.

I mean the only factor that doutzen has that could possibly get her the FB is that she had a child. VS doesn't use her alot and her contract gets tweaked alot. IDK how VS feels about that lol.

And If heidi could get 3 while Adriana was their main priority and also Gisele and they were starting to use alessandra alot like they are now with lily and behati. Its possible that through it all Adriana could be getting a third now, still. Not to mention she had another baby.

Heidi did get three before she had any kids. It really depends on how vs feels about you

Now that I think about it. They didn't start that "you got the fb since you had a kid" until Adriana got pregnant. And seeing that she made the 2012 vsfs for them and they only gave her two outfits. and she barely had wings. even though she rushed herself back into shape for them...

Ok yeah , it really does seem like she is getting this year. And the live chat talking about her time with VS. while everyone else talked about whats going on in their life.

Doutzen has waited a long time though.... but atleast she is younger. Maybe she will even get to open this year instead. Because i'm not sure if they are going to allow Adriana to open again.

I'm gonna say the opener will be either Candice or Adriana. I just don't see them giving the open to Doutzen. The open has always been for the TOP dog regardless of if its repetitive(Gisele, Adriana). I say Candice will open and Dri will get the bra. Dri, Candy, Doutzen, Elsa, Ale and Karlie will open segments I think.

I've said it before. I really think this year will be a spitting image of 2011.

I'm gonna say the opener will be either Candice or Adriana. I just don't see them giving the open to Doutzen. The open has always been for the TOP dog regardless of if its repetitive(Gisele, Adriana). I say Candice will open and Dri will get the bra. Dri, Candy, Doutzen, Elsa, Ale and Karlie will open segments I think.

Karlie could have her chance at opening also

She's still their most popular girl though, even if she's been in & out since she got married she is the one who brings more press to the brand. And whenever she's not pregnant she works for them a lot, right now she's been working a lot ever since she went back to work for them. Is not like Heidi or Tyra worked that much for VS in their last years other than the shows, it's the same situation with Adriana & Alessandra now I%20dont%20know.gif Her contract was up/will be up this year so we'll see how it goes but honestly I doubt she'll leave until she's like 35, she's pulling a Heidi. Last year a lot of people thought it would be Alessandra's last but she's still there.

Are they all over catalogue/commercials/etc? No. But they don't need to, when someone thinks 'VS model' in 90% of cases they immediately relate the brand with Adriana & Alessandra's faces and that's what matters.

However, I pray the Lord Adriana gets a nice Fantasy Bra, opens the show and then be like BYE. As a long-time fan of hers I'm dying to see her doing something other than VS and by the looks of it, her contract limits her a lot and I'm ready to see her moving on. But that's just me, I know some psychos fans want Adriana to stay in VS until she's like 100.

This posts says it all.I think some people read way too much into VS being a brand for teens (that's the pink line you're talking about). I know lots of women in their 30s that shop at VS and also men that buy gifts for their wives from there. They have Adriana and Alessandra and possibly Doutzen to represent those people because they can identify with them in certain ways given that they're married with kids like most people their age.

Karlie could have her chance at opening also

I don't think Karlie has a chance at all this year tbh. I could def see her closing a segment or even the show but I'm even a little skeptical at the thought of her opening a segment.