Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hoping Candice gets the bra...I mean doutzen would be good too, but Candice works her freaking butt off...in every VS campaign, tons of apperances, always all over VS and everything they do..I mean for all Candice does for VS, she only deserves it, right?

I mean ATM if any angel IS THE angel for the brand, its Candice (IMO)

I think the term "candice works her butt off for vs" is overrated. She is doing her job like everybody else. Vs themselves are choosing to use her the most. Not something she has control over

I mean alessandra doutzen adriana are all moms now and still sacrifice alot for vs and also working like candice is for vs.

When candice has responsibilities and is able to risk stuff that alessandra and adriana even doutzen did. Then I would say she works her butt off. But until then in my opinion she is a model like every else, who vs chooses to advertise more than others. Basically she is just doing her job. If candice is working her butt off for vs, then everyone is also.

And in 2003-2005 vs did the same with adriana. But she didn't get it until 2008 (which is after the lead angel gisele left) Which is why I never predicted candice will get it this year. I don't think she will get it not until adriana leaves but after Vs is fully done fulfilling all they want with adriana. I think after she gets the third fb bra, they will be done.

Its obvious she shoots more and does more for VS than the other angels, so even though its not her choice for how much she works for them, at least seems shes doing more work than the other girls, right? Well then how about rewarding her for a job well done? :whistle: :p

Its obvious she shoots more and does more for VS than the other angels, so even though its not her choice for how much she works for them, at least seems shes doing more work than the other girls, right? Well then how about rewarding her for a job well done? :whistle: :p

You would think that how it works. But it doesn't anymore lol. Adriana and ale(Adriana's exposure was just as much as candice) did really good but they both had to wait a while lol

ESP ale poor thing. I kinda want her to get the bra again this year because I feel like vs didn't do her enough justice last year.

I actually think Adriana has been shooting more than Candice since she came back. Not that it matters, but I remember thinking about it not too long ago in a WTF kind of way.

I actually think Adriana has been shooting more than Candice since she came back. Not that it matters, but I remember thinking about it not too long ago in a WTF kind of way.

I noticed that too. They are pushing her forward again. But yeah it doesn't matter.

I wonder if vs is also using the fact that adriana rushed back for the vsfs as a factor and actually creating headlines for them because of that. I mean working for them and creating positive headlines. That's something to think about.

Even though adriana created negative headlines for them the year before lol.

^ bad press is bettrer than no press at all, and it wasn't like people blamed VS on Dri's psycho diet anyway.

Honestly all this people claiming Candice deserves the bra and blabla were not around in the 00's ... Candice isn't doing anything that Dri & Ale didn't do back in their early days and look how long it took them to get the bra, it's about who can bring more press for the brand the said year and not about who "deserves" the bra more. VS is a business, not a charity organization and people needs to realize that.

However the amount of VS work Dri has done in the last few months has me WTFed too, not that I'm complaining but it does seem to be like VS is pushing her more this time. Guess they decided to milk it before she leaves or gets pregnant again

I don't understand the hate toward Kendall Jenner, she is beautiful & a great model, I would like to see her modeling for VS. I support Kendall Jenner, she is better looking than some angels

post-60413-0-07452700-1370500057_thumb.j

I don't understand the hate toward Kendall Jenner, she is beautiful & a great model, I would like to see her modeling for VS. I support Kendall Jenner, she is better looking than some angels

Her body is great, but I find her face very average.

Bingo. She has the height and shape. Just the face and i'm not sure if she is actually truly talented. I've seen runway pics of her, not impressed

Kendall Jenner has the height and the shape for sure. It is her facial expression what is IMO definitely not VS-material. When I see her pictures I see a beautiful body and a good pose; but as soon as I look at her face I am like: something isn't right in this picture. Also her runway walk isn't all that. However Kendall is still young and her face can change in a good way and she can learn runway skills. I just don't think that at this point Kendall should do VS. There are a lot more beautiful models out there who have the whole package.

Now looking at the commercial side: When Kendall announced she wanted to do VS - the whole media world was all over it. Every fashionsite, newssite, gossipsite, entertainment site online & on tv - made a report on it. Can you imagine the press she will bring in when she does actually starts to work for them? Good or bad media?! I am not sure but hey bad press was better than no press at all right?!

I used to think VS likes it a lot when the girls bring them publicity but I don't think they care about it that much. I mean, they gave Miranda the boot. And we all know she's always on fire in the publicity arena. Basically, I think you'd just have to be a customer fave for them to have you stick around or join the roster

I used to think VS likes it a lot when the girls bring them publicity but I don't think they care about it that much. I mean, they gave Miranda the boot. And we all know she's always on fire in the publicity arena. Basically, I think you'd just have to be a customer fave for them to have you stick around or join the roster

VS doesn't really care about the models appearance anymore (if that ain't obvious by now), they just care about who they think can rake in more views for them, and unfortunately Kendall can. However they said they only hire models, Kendall didn't start as a model, she started as a socialite, so hopefully they'll class her as socialite.

if it's about customer appeal, i think they might give her a shot in the PINK division. it'll really amp their sales for all the tween and tween-wannabes.

i agree...faces doesn't seem to be a concern for VS. i think their new roster will continue to change...