Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

lol I like how the top comment is about Barbara, VS need to stop playing and go ahead and make her an angel or start working with her more.

Why bother paying her when she brings the attention even when she doesn't work with them?

Speaking, of, guess who got the latest catalog back cover

post-63095-0-1446080914-81579_thumb.jpg

^Insinuating her career is going to "blow up". :rofl: Which I don't think it will unless VS makes her an Angel and even then her chances are slim. Look at Candice. It just doesn't happen anymore. This isn't the early 2000's. TBH if her career was going to "blow up" it would've by now after the VSFS and Justin thing. Even Cara is doing her thing.

^ Who knows what will happen ;) an important cover, publicity for a movie, (new boyfriend...), SI...

I wonder if the Designer Collection was too expensive for their customers. One bra and a thong combination would have cost over $300 (and that's excluding any extra frills). As a result, were sales not as hoped and part of the blame is put on the model because they track every picture?

^Insinuating her career is going to "blow up". :rofl: Which I don't think it will unless VS makes her an Angel and even then her chances are slim. Look at Candice. It just doesn't happen anymore. This isn't the early 2000's. TBH if her career was going to "blow up" it would've by now after the VSFS and Justin thing. Even Cara is doing her thing.

I wonder if the Designer Collection was too expensive for their customers. One bra and a thong combination would have cost over $300 (and that's excluding any extra frills). As a result, were sales not as hoped and part of the blame is put on the model because they track every picture?

The "Designer Collection" comes and goes. They will bring it back after awhile with a different name and take it away again...it is a cycle w/ them w/ most of their products.

Hahaaa. One has got to respect how Kate has completely taken over.. Hey, they're not that shameless, they could've gone all the way and put her on the cover. Looks like this decade, it's her Karlie and Cara. Yea that's right, VS don't call the shots no more. Their gals take a back seat for the these ladies. Well, technically, Karlie is VS now.

I don't get why Kendall would be any less deserving than any other model. She would bring a LOT of press to VS and let's be real, the true fame whores are her mother and her half-sister. And it's not like people model for the art anyway.

I don't get why Kendall would be any less deserving than any other model. She would bring a LOT of press to VS and let's be real, the true fame whores are her mother and her half-sister. And it's not like people model for the art anyway.