Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree, people are going to be more harsh on Adriana because when they don't get to see the true Adriana and get a chance to acclimate themselves to her - and then Adriana does something that seems so out of character for her people don't know what to say about it, so they talk shit.

Now on the opposite side of the coin I've heard so many wonderful things about Candice being great with her fans, and while that may be true (because she knows how to market herself and stay in the public favor), I can't say the same for her professionally. I've seen a couple of examples of Candice coming across as very conceited and just rude to people she works with (except for of course her bosses, and the photographers, can't be rude to them now can we?)

Could you elaborate on that, please? :flower:

I agree, people are going to be more harsh on Adriana because when they don't get to see the true Adriana and get a chance to acclimate themselves to her - and then Adriana does something that seems so out of character for her people don't know what to say about it, so they talk shit.

Now on the opposite side of the coin I've heard so many wonderful things about Candice being great with her fans, and while that may be true (because she knows how to market herself and stay in the public favor), I can't say the same for her professionally. I've seen a couple of examples of Candice coming across as very conceited and just rude to people she works with (except for of course her bosses, and the photographers, can't be rude to them now can we?)

Wow, I've heard the exact opposite. I never took her as one to be rude to people she work with. Looks like she is another Izabel. But then again I don't follow her really.

I've heard some things on Alessandra too. Just a few.

They are all human, but its sad when people have unnecessary ugly character at times, and its worse when you are beautiful like all they are.

Alright, this I actually posted back in Nov of 2010, so rather then retype the entire thing, I'll just post here:

I was talking to Barron about this:

As for Candice I used to like her as well (never been a fan of her smile or hips though, I find her body seriously disproportionate :( ), and the reason for my disinterest was partly due to VS shoving her down our throats, but also because the more we saw of her the less I liked her personality.

Also I can back up what Lost Soul, Savanna, MissLimaVlza and Nothingless have said about Candice and her personality. I've seen the unedited video of her promoting the IPAD touch VS app, and btw Candice took over 8 minutes to get this down... o.o

"Hey guys it's Candice and I'm here to tell you about the sexy new IPAD app from Victoria Secret

Get sexy at your fingertips no matter where you are and download the app off Itunes today"

(btw the director had to change the lines like 5 times for her Candice she just couldn't get it right)

8 minutes for that? English is her first language, and she didn't deliver the lines any differently each time... so I'm not sure what the trouble was. Even Adriana doesn't have that big of an issue saying lines lol

Anyways

Many times throughout the video she looks unbelievably annoyed that she was being "forced" to have to promote the product, she actually seemed more interested in watching Karolina Kurkova's fitting then she was working. Then came the not so subtle subtle eye rolling and hair flipping . . . and to top it off at one point in the interview the director is trying to give Candice lines and she blatantly interrupts him telling him to shhh and then puts a finger to her lips to attempts to silence him.

The director was trying to help her, she wasn't reading lines at the time, nor was she looking them over, he was merely trying to simplify things for her and Candice just didn't want to hear it.

Here's a tiny cap from the video of Candice cutting the director off.

Candice and her finger action.

image1lm.jpg

Wow crazy story about Candice...! Yeah I can believe some people not having a warm impression about her. She can pull off a bitch face!

Also this interview was bad:

The interviewer is cringeworthy but I did feel bad for her because of the looks Candice and Erin kept giving her. I don't think that showed a lot of professionalism (since we have talked about who are the best as spokesmodels).

I think Miranda handled her better here:

Prettyphile

Thank you very much for explaining your point. :flower:

I didn't saw any of these videos, but I can imagine that she's not nice towards the people she's working with.

I don't know, it's more like a vibe. :idk: I also can imagine that she puts herself under a lot of pressure.

Well, thank god she's a model and I'm a fan due to her looks. :rofl:

Alright, this I actually posted back in Nov of 2010, so rather then retype the entire thing, I'll just post here:

I was talking to Barron about this:

As for Candice I used to like her as well (never been a fan of her smile or hips though, I find her body seriously disproportionate :( ), and the reason for my disinterest was partly due to VS shoving her down our throats, but also because the more we saw of her the less I liked her personality.

Also I can back up what Lost Soul, Savanna, MissLimaVlza and Nothingless have said about Candice and her personality. I've seen the unedited video of her promoting the IPAD touch VS app, and btw Candice took over 8 minutes to get this down... o.o

"Hey guys it's Candice and I'm here to tell you about the sexy new IPAD app from Victoria Secret

Get sexy at your fingertips no matter where you are and download the app off Itunes today"

(btw the director had to change the lines like 5 times for her Candice she just couldn't get it right)

8 minutes for that? English is her first language, and she didn't deliver the lines any differently each time... so I'm not sure what the trouble was. Even Adriana doesn't have that big of an issue saying lines lol

Anyways

Many times throughout the video she looks unbelievably annoyed that she was being "forced" to have to promote the product, she actually seemed more interested in watching Karolina Kurkova's fitting then she was working. Then came the not so subtle subtle eye rolling and hair flipping . . . and to top it off at one point in the interview the director is trying to give Candice lines and she blatantly interrupts him telling him to shhh and then puts a finger to her lips to attempts to silence him.

The director was trying to help her, she wasn't reading lines at the time, nor was she looking them over, he was merely trying to simplify things for her and Candice just didn't want to hear it.

Here's a tiny cap from the video of Candice cutting the director off.

Candice and her finger action.

image1lm.jpg

I loved this video. :rofl:

Right? :rofl:

I guess the rule of thumb is never subject yourself to the "real life" persona of your favorite models/actresses/actors/singers if you don't want to be seriously disappointed.

Even Josie Maran who comes across as Earth Mother incarnate isn't that nice or super hippy

Josie does more for the earth then any model I know other then Petra Nemcova, and yes she's a born hippy, and loves all that eco friendly stuff, but the happy happy joy joy she sends out to the world is bullshit (mostly). Don't get me wrong, she's a caring person who loves her fans, her country, her earth, her employees and her products... but GF has a side of her that is full on Terry Richardson worthy

It's a private video that can't be shared. Sorry :(

The media company that handles VS videos/media and VS has asked some of our members to not post, or talk about the stuff they've given to us.

---

Pheno kill yourself <3

Gimme a min

PYAH!

^No, it was never released. There are a lot of videos that I've seen and they will never see the light of day. Some of the girls should be happy about that. :rofl:

I'm so jealous :rofl:

(no, seriously - I am jealous)

Dead.

I hope she is more appreciative now because, we don't like VS using her so much just as much as she doesn't lol.

But yes I do think she does pressure herself. Thats why when people say she is full of herself or has too much confidence I don't agree. because she tries too hard to impress. Its never natural with confidence, you can tell she is forcing herself to impress people. But at the same time, she didn't have to treat the people around her that way.

and the video with her, miranda, and doutzen, and rosie and candice attitude towards miranda. Thats when I started to think she can't be as sweet as people think.

I wonder if she is a hot and cold person too, or just over all like that.

That Candice story reminds me of this video:

There seemed to be tension between the girls, just look at the body language. And Candice misses the ending but they didn't try to shoot it again... I would actually love to know how things are really behind the scenes. :D Like I remember how Miranda and Rosie seemed to be really good friends, sharing a birthday party etc. but later that seemed to disappear.

Josie does more for the earth then any model I know other then Petra Nemcova, and yes she's a born hippy, and loves all that eco friendly stuff, but the happy happy joy joy she sends out to the world is bullshit (mostly). Don't get me wrong, she's a caring person who loves her fans, her country, her earth, her employees and her products... but GF has a side of her that is full on Terry Richardson worthy

Oh yeah... Like I remember listening to her Howard Stern interview and I was really turned off by her stripper story (not that she was in a strip club but the attitude / vibe I was getting).

Yeah people were talking about that. But this, video made it evident, just look at how candice keeps looking at miranda

I almost see the same thing between her and adriana, but I think its more like a friendlier competition lol. I think candice has tension between angels that she knows is competition for her. Don't kill me for saying that. She loves behati and loves ale. Those two aren't competition to her in anyway, esp not when it comes to VS. But when it comes to miranda and (maybe) adriana, thinks get iffy lol. I mean behati can't snatch candice's weave, but miranda and adriana are a different story. I think she knows that lol

Nothing wrong with going to strip clubs or having 3some's with her boyfriend at the time and a certain SI model... lol I'll say nothing more.

Josie really is an amazing friend and overall person to have on your side.

Shiyan (a BZ member) was invited over to her house, where they went out to dinner and hung out for 16 hours with her family just cause she's awesome.

And Josie personally invited me to go to Dancing with the Stars... she also paid out of pocket for any hotels, air-fair, and even offered to allow me to stay at her house in case I didn't want to stay an an hotel. Why did she do it? Because she's amazing and loves her fans and has no issues with becoming friends with her fans...

BACK ON TRACK!

Victoria Secret.

Dead.

I hope she is more appreciative now because, we don't like VS using her so much just as much as she doesn't lol.

But yes I do think she does pressure herself. Thats why when people say she is full of herself or has too much confidence I don't agree. because she tries too hard to impress. Its never natural with confidence, you can tell she is forcing herself to impress people. But at the same time, she didn't have to treat the people around her that way.

and the video with her, miranda, and doutzen, and rosie and candice attitude towards miranda. Thats when I started to think she can't be as sweet as people think.

I wonder if she is a hot and cold person too, or just over all like that.

I also don't think that she's full of herself. I think it's the exact opposite. She always puts herself under pressure, because she thinks she's not good enough. That's why she tries so hard to look sexy all the time etc. And of course, it's no excuse to treat other people disrespectfully, but it is the reason why she behaves that way. Well, at least I guess so.

And yes, I think every person is "hot and cold", even dangerous criminals have both sides :rofl:

Or, and this might come as a big shocker to everyone, these girls are all put on a pedestal. They are the face of a brand, a very public brand and they aren't seasonal models, they are fully contracted to work, and regardless of their attitude that contract wont be broken because that could/would mean a potential lawsuit. Chances are almost every single one of these girls is a diva, or very close to one, but they are edited to look a certain way and told to act a specific way in public.

Ie. Act this way in public, sell an image and regardless of how much of a nightmare you are to work with behind the scenes you'll be re-signed at the end of your contract, because the public blindly loves a happy/sexy image. I would be willing to guarantee you a lot of these models who have their asses kissed by their fans may start off as very humble, but as time progresses their attitudes shift to more along the lines of my sh*t doesn't stink, and I can do no wrong. :idk: