Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Welp 👀 I always wondered why Frida never came back, I enjoyed her in VSFS 2012...guess we know why! lmao more models/former Angels will speak up eventually too. VS is honestly a mess.

242089A9-B2F4-4746-82F2-7EAB0FFDC6EA.jpeg

''a toxic, unhealthy image of women'' like high fashion has? 

i mean, i want models to speak up, but you can't tell me vs was the only brand that wanted skinny girls. honestly, i always saw the vs models as healthy bodies, i never (or can't remember right now) a model that looked like she was about to break in 2, like i've seen in hf. it looks like vs is the only brand out there that is a sht, apparently

or maybe she's talking about a different image but anyway

On 1/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, Clauds said:

I mean let's face it, I don't want to be that bitch and everyone knows I can't stand Sara, but homegirl worked her way up with VS, for years and it took her a long time to book VS, three years before she booked the show, then a couple extra years to get the contract... And now VS working with all these random models who are booking gigs just because VS wants to be #woke? Like they are not even trying to look fit, meanwhile Sara and the other girls have been working their asses off for years to stay in top shape. It sucks, I wouldn't blame her if she was annoyed, I for sure would be annoyed as hell.

I on the other hand find it HILARIOUS when a chubby/fat/thicc girl takes their shit.🤣 It's amusing to no end. It's serves them right for being so narrow minded towards big-bodied people which is why Fenty is going to be giving them a run for their money in the future. I'm glad VS is at least getting with the times. It's about time. 🙄 I just wish they'd hire Tara Lynn but she's too good for them at this point.

4 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

honestly, i always saw the vs models as healthy bodies, i never (or can't remember right now) a model that looked like she was about to break in 2, like i've seen in hf.

At one point Candice looked borderline anorexic at one VS event.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/30/article-0-0B68C4F300000578-524_634x754.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/30/article-0-0B68FE4000000578-323_634x768.jpg

1 hour ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

I on the other hand find it HILARIOUS when a chubby/fat/thicc girl takes their shit.🤣 It's amusing to no end. It's serves them right for being so narrow minded towards big-bodied people which is why Fenty is going to be giving them a run for their money in the future. I'm glad VS is at least getting with the times. It's about time. 🙄 I just wish they'd hire Tara Lynn but she's too good for them at this point.

We need to remember when one of the VS execs called Kate Upton fat. Tells a lot about their opinion of what attractive female body should look.

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

We need to remember when one of the VS execs called Kate Upton fat. Tells a lot about their opinion of what attractive female body should look.

I believe they called Barbara P fat too after the 2012 show and many other models from my understanding. That brand has been toxic lmao it just took until 2018-2020 until it was ALL exposed. That’s a shame really. I still can’t fathom why they would even do a show...it’s nonsensical at this point and definitely won’t get the same views in the millions they’re so used to. 

Now, I'm not trying to defend VS or anything, I been dragging VS for the longest time but they didn't call Barbara fat. Ed said in an interview that "we have models like Adriana Lima who spend their free time on the gym and there's others that all they do is party" or something ike that and people assumed he was speaking about Barbara. That was created an entire narrative of VS kicking Barbara out because she was fat.

It makes me sad that this thread probably won't go on much longer. I wish I would've joined back in 2012 when I started reading this thread. 

I haven't really liked much of what VS has done since about 2014-2015 when they hired all those girls like Stella, Lais, Sara, etc. But Candice, Lily, Behati, and Doutzen at the end were still around so I was interested in VS because of that. NOw my favorite model (Barbara) is an Angel, but the VS pictures aren't very interesting and the don't have any events or fun stuff to hype up and get pictures from and be interested in. I'm still going to check this thread (unless VS bombs and closes), but I feel like I'm not gonna have much to say except "that picture sucks" or "That model sucks" . It makes me sad 

Actually, I'm not surprised by Ed at all. Considering how he touched Stella's ass a couple of years ago when she got her swarovski outfit, it was creepy (consent or not, you must admit that the shit is strange). Bella does not have to lose a shit making these accusations, I mean, she is in a privileged position by the industry to be nepo, so, I am not going to be able to doubt in any way the accusations of the models. I can only frown at Monica who evidently waited years to finally talk about it. Both the perpetrator and his accomplices are guilty and I am sure that the entire VS executive team is not taking time to wash their hands to show how they had ever worried about their models.
Now ... Russel James? Hell, I have to dig deeper into it. Although there is no direct accusation of harassment of a girl, the problem with nudes and that trip clearly draws attention. He seemed to be a support for Lais and the angels who accused Bellemere in 2018 and the models love him, I would be surprised if he actually did something to them.