Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 1/21/2020 at 6:27 AM, Clauds said:

Grace is out there being the superior girl and schooling the others 

Agreed! 

I can't help but think that VS is still trying to right the boat that got capsized late last year. They're not going to do anything outlandish until the company is more stable. 
This is just my thoughts. 

I also agree about they should have shot all the angels together, and almost exclusively used their contracted girls. 

Hell, SI is utilizing more models that VS is. 

Perhaps VS can right the boat by having better service, as that is most likely the root of almost all of their problems. Provide a better or at least adequate product, and provide better service, and just maybe your profits wont be slowly being flushed down the toilet.

54 minutes ago, bump said:

What was your guys' favorite era of Angels?

Mine was 2009-2014 give or take.

Candice, Miranda, Lily Doutzen, Rosie, Erin, Behati......Lindsey, Alessandra, and Adriana were there too but I didn't like them. 

The OG girls, along with the higher quality clothing. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

The OG girls, along with the higher quality clothing. 

Would that be like Karolina, Adriana, Alesandra, Gisele, Heidi?

Or are you taking it all the way to like the very first....wasn't there a Karen and a Daniela and maybe Stephanie Seymour? Were they Angels?

and lol at the "higher quality clothing", VS products do suck now. it's a shame because I used to LOVE their PINK yoga pants. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Would that be like Karolina, Adriana, Alesandra, Gisele, Heidi?

Or are you taking it all the way to like the very first....wasn't there a Karen and a Daniela and maybe Stephanie Seymour? Were they Angels?

and lol at the "higher quality clothing", VS products do suck now. it's a shame because I used to LOVE their PINK yoga pants. 

Yes, the very first group, with Stephanie. Before they were well known, before they became supermodels and everyone knew their names. 

I had some of their lounge wear, and my bestie loved the way their jeans fit, as well as the velvet track suits. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

Yes, the very first group, with Stephanie. Before they were well known, before they became supermodels and everyone knew their names. 

I had some of their lounge wear, and my bestie loved the way their jeans fit, as well as the velvet track suits. 

Cool! You really do like the OG Angels. Who was your favorite? I don't know anything about them, so I'll have to look them up. 

I didn't start getting into VS until 2012. 

i don't hate this campaign, but it's definitely one of the worst. it looks like a regular campaign instead of a valentine's day one. i don't know if they decided to keep it simple or they don't have enough money, which i doubt; no show, no fantasy bra (that holiday commercial wasn't special either so)... they have to have some money... somewhere

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS just a couple more groups to cover then we'll have this...

zmagWda.jpg

GIMMA G-MA & a Soccer Mom!

image.pngSF-SOCCERMOM-WHT-GRY2-600x600_grande.jpg

someone commented this a few days back on a vs post.... 

Screenshot_20200125_161905.thumb.jpg.8d95c5156485b27a1ca0568095d3c9bf.jpg

honestly, i like vs including plus size models, but all ages also include 10 years old girls? what about men? sorry but no