Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

My friend divinecandice got to spoke with Charlotte. I mean, Charlotte reached out to her and she just send me the screenshots. Here you go.

hgqaPlaf_o.png 2KkLQkNy_o.png iTufXFmw_o.png IgpUOFuj_o.png LJXUIsna_o.png Tgz9VqMI_o.png 4DcLQIfV_o.png UwwGmfS8_o.png ZkgO6Rlp_o.png

Hey itsvictoriassecret, you're a fucking loser.

The fact she reached one of the biggest fansites of Candice says a lot about her respect to the queen but did anyone notice when Chelsea talks to her about the Elsa thing how worried she is about her name being involved in? 

In other news, the party for must be ruined for itsvictoriassecret and lovinlima . 😂😂

As said, homegirl put a target on the blonde angels back with no other proof other that "something I heard" but she answered with suck a confidence that people believed her. Which lead to the blondes being attacking and that ended up how? Elsa having to answer and shut that down. So, it's not bigger that it needs to be, this is necessary.

I can not believe Charlotte's apologies, they sound fake to me, as if she did it only because of the bomb she unleashed while still thinking about burning whoever she has referred to. I feel a strange vibration, I do not know, but I would have taken this more seriously if I am really sorry for what I said.

Just now, almanaotemcor said:

I can not believe Charlotte's apologies, they sound fake to me, as if she did it only because of the bomb she unleashed while still thinking about burning whoever she has referred to. I feel a strange vibration, I do not know, but I would have taken this more seriously if I am really sorry for what I said.

She's only backtracking because she knows it wasn't her place to spread those rumours and it's probably hurting her brand, and possibly even her friendships, especially because now people might know better than to talk to her about anything. At the end of the day, she doesn't really know any of those girls, so for her to say that about a stranger or someone she supposedly looks up to... Yikes. 

I feel like Charlotte should be apologizing to Elsa/Candice/etc not grovelling and saying how bad she feels to fanpages? She’s relieved her name wasn’t attached to it and Elsa doesn’t know, but her apology doesn’t mean anything if she doesn’t actually reach out to the people she affected. 

4 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

The fact she reached one of the biggest fansites of Candice says a lot about her respect to the queen but did anyone notice when Chelsea talks to her about the Elsa thing how worried she is about her name being involved in? 

I think that was mostly because you can tell that the ice bitch was mad as fuck. No matter if its a low profile angel like Elsa, you do not want a girl with that level of exposure against you if you want to start to create your brand ('cause the girls it's not even a succesful ig model). She saw that Elsa was feeling attacked and was the only one answering back and she got scared. 

I do not like Charlotte at all she seems pretty fake to me (and that apologize, Laura Lee wants her format back). When I saw her at castings was the first time I ever saw her and thought that she was stunning but after seeing her before surgery picture and her annoying attitude, nah NEXT.

Those comments are still a bit suspect to me. She is not categorically denying there being any truth to the rumour she heard.

If Candice is her fucking queen and it was never her intention for girls to attack Elsa, that would leave Stella, Martha and Romee from the current blonde Angels. (I don’t think she would have repeated a vintage rumour in that manner.) And Martha could never be described as “one of the biggest vs angels.” Stella and Romee maybe because they have received accolades from the industry outside the VS bubble.

4 hours ago, Chessie said:

I think that was mostly because you can tell that the ice bitch was mad as fuck. No matter if its a low profile angel like Elsa, you do not want a girl with that level of exposure against you if you want to start to create your brand ('cause the girls it's not even a succesful ig model). She saw that Elsa was feeling attacked and was the only one answering back and she got scared. 

I do not like Charlotte at all she seems pretty fake to me (and that apologize, Laura Lee wants her format back). When I saw her at castings was the first time I ever saw her and thought that she was stunning but after seeing her before surgery picture and her annoying attitude, nah NEXT.

I saw some of those pre surgery photos and I don't get how a 20 years old could have done that to be honest, maybe in 20 years she regrets it as fuck. Other thing that I don't get is why does she answer to absolutely EVERYTHING on Tumblr like she knew who is asking. From her relationship to her dad to her relationship to Presley like if was talking to a friend, it would get her in more trouble for sure.

Elsa really is THAT btich who came out to shut down this thing, I stan the right human. I love that she's not just speaking for herself but also for the other girls 👍

Charlotte fucked up really bad, you'd think that she would know better than this at this point. I doubt VS will ever work with her now and if they do I can see all the blondes being really pressed and give her an awful time, which they would be completely right doing tbh. 

The way it was written coupled with her having attended castings recently but not getting booked makes me think it’s unlikely that she referred to an early 00s or 90s blonde Angel but rather to someone who is in the current line-up. The whole “some girls” and “hard work” implied to me that a current Angel (not e.g. someone in their forties and who has moved on from VS) got to the top on her back and has taken a spot from more deserving models who are working very hard to reach the top.

If she was referring to Karen Mulder, she could have just said it. Plus, “I know everyone’s assuming every blonde girl who’s ever worked for VS did that which wasn’t my intention” makes it seem like she was not talking about a past model.

3 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Go Elsa! These girls work really hard to get to where they are. Tbh I had never heard of the model that spread the rumor but it seems desperate and attention seeking. 

I actually had to search her and saw she is the ex of Cindy's son. Never heard of her before.