Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Girl that shit about that vs model has really gone bad ... you never said the name people assume shit they don’t even know 🤦🏽‍♀️ lmao

A question by Anonymous

I absolutely take back what I said. I know everyone’s assuming every blonde girl who’s ever worked for VS did that which wasn’t my intention. what I said was wrong & not my place. please don’t attack all the girls they don’t deserve It either. I actually feel like shit for saying that. im for real sorry

http://charlottedalessio.tumblr.com/post/179423306665/girl-that-shit-about-that-vs-model-has-really-gone

47 minutes ago, wintery said:

that's an awful 'scarf' they put on Taylor, yikes

It’s a scarf?? I thought it was an endangered species of snake, the dreaded leopard neck snake.:biggrin:

It kills you by hugging your neck and shoulders until you wither away and it slithers off to its next fashion victim. 

15 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The apology/retraction post has 10 likes, and the initial post had close to 200 interactions yesterday afternoon. I’m sure it got higher before she deleted it. Also, deleting a post on tumblr only deletes it from your blog- that post is likely still circulating. Talk about foot in mouth, Charlotte. 

She didn’t take it back completely though… Instead of saying, “I made all of it up,” or “What I was told probably wasn’t even true,” she said, “please don’t attack all the girls they don’t deserve It either” as in don’t paint all the blondes with the same brush. So, apparently someone still IS that girl in her mind at least.

I can't even begin to understand her motivation for sharing that rumor. Like, what does she get from it? I get that it was probably exciting or whatever to hear that "secret" but did she ever stop to think about whether it was true or not, or the reactions she'd get? It was such a stupid thing to do, especially for someone who might want to book the show, since she just closed that door for herself. 

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

She didn’t take it back completely though… Instead of saying, “I made all of it up,” or “What I was told probably wasn’t even true,” she said, “please don’t attack all the girls they don’t deserve It either” as in don’t paint all the blondes with the same brush. So, apparently someone still IS that girl in her mind at least.

She actually edited the post since you copied it over. She added this:

. It was something I had heard & now thinking back It could have just been a fake rumor so I really do apologize

So she really was just running her mouth with unsubstantiated gossip that she had heard through the grapevine. 

That was probably the right call :laugh: Because no one knows her source so if it’s a real friend, she didn’t throw him or her under the bus and she can still say, “I believe you,” in private. If she started the rumour herself or just saw some random comment on the internet and ran with it, she can fake not really remembering how believable the source was in the first place.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She actually edited the post since you copied it over. She added this:

So she really was just running her mouth with unsubstantiated gossip that she had heard through the grapevine. 

Attention-seeking.

Good luck to her and that hard work she talks about tho.

4 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No one said it was her so I don't understand why she is upset.

I get her tho, it has to be shitty to deal with comments like that one from a nobody who does not know all the shit a real model has to go through. All the blonde girls were tagged on the original post so I imagine that people were tagging her in the comments and she got enough. 

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I get her tho, it has to be shitty to deal with comments like that one from a nobody who does not know all the shit a real model has to go through. All the blonde girls were tagged on the original post so I imagine that people were tagging her in the comments and she got enough. 

IDK....it just brings more attention to the post. Once the FB is announced no one will even remember the post or the model. But she is allowed to defend herself and others but I am 1000% sure she heard worst rumors about herself and er friends than this post.

EDIT: I even forgot about the post literally an hour later. LOL