Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I’m still trying to figure out why she thought this was a good idea 

To take the sting off of not being cast? If the game is rigged i.e. it’s not about who has worked the hardest etc. but about who you have slept with, then the rejection doesn’t feel so bad. (Or who you are BFFs with or who your mom knows... )

11 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I’m still trying to figure out why she thought this was a good idea 

Since she seems to be instagram famous and a "influencer" a need for a attention would be my guess. Sadly she got it too. Bitterness towards models who are more successfull might be part of the reason too.

I think so too. VS already got very bad press in the Washington Post article where a model alleged that she was taken advantage of sexually by a photographer who later got her work with VS and after she refused to work with him again, she stopped being booked for VS.

Random Holiday 2018 snapshots. Don’t feel like scanning the mailer but if anyone wants to, feel free👍🏻

BDE25B93-DB4C-47CF-86B5-211E0CD7AE66.jpegE8E84CD7-7268-4400-AE69-A312F1012054.jpeg

1807B68E-CE47-4428-A1AA-DB1D3E3EFA8B.jpegFAEADD22-B204-4A85-87B2-A08234BB8DB3.jpeg356EB425-DA59-426C-8E0B-C0B536F1AF07.jpeg4D12DF12-C21E-4FD1-9943-95FC183F00CF.jpeg671DF0FE-F87B-484A-B498-A66547E445D9.jpeg

None of the Veteran Angels are in it (not surprisingly). Roos, Sadie, Lameka and some blonde who looks like a mixed between Marloes and Nadine are also in it. 

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Random Holiday 2018 snapshots. Don’t feel like scanning the mailer but if anyone wants to, feel free👍🏻

None of the Veteran Angels are in it (not surprisingly). Roos, Sadie, Lameka and some blonde who looks like a mixed between Marloes and Nadine are also in it. 

Don't like this at first sight. 

58 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

The blonde in a pink bra and shorts? It's Nadine

If I had to choose, I would have Lameka in VS before Alexina. Lameka is a beautiful girl IMO, but not for VS at all. However, she does not cause me a dislike like Alexina. I think that this girl would be soooo happy as a 17-year-old girl as the creatives of VS want to convert them that I can not stand it. :ninja: