Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it Candice? Because she still supports Terry Richardson, Greg Kadel and David Bellemere. If that were the case, she could feel indebted to them or have no sympathy for women who accuse those men of sexual misconduct because she had paid the price herself and it had worked out in her favour.

Stella because she got fingerbanged on the street in front of the paparazzi once, had a sudden puzzling come-up when she had been known as Barbara Palvin’s less attractive and less successful model BFF, was named as number one on Maxim’s Hot 100 list to everyone’s ridicule, and she could work the rarer lesbian network in the industry.

I wouldn’t lean towards Romee because the only one she needed in her corner was Ed Razek and she had him even before she had met him because he had seen her picture in a ski magazine. (Or so they say but I believe it.)

No one is even entertaining the thought that it’d be Martha. Neither do I.

Regarding the Charlotte post which she took down few hours ago it seems bullshit to get gossips to me but almost all blondes are being known being critized without anyone to know if what Charlotte said is true, which honestly I doubt, or just to become a bit more relevant.

A friend told me a fanpage for VS very hated on here is spreading with some other fanpages that is Candice who actually slept with Ed based in Candice getting her FB in 2013 after according to this fanpage "7 years as angel", 2 openings and some segment openings. 

This is fucking ridiculous because of this:

1) Candice started in VS and had brunette hair, since I'm aware it was VS who told her to dye it to blonde.

2) She was an angel in 2010 and got the FB in 2013. That makes 3 years.

3) She was the top girl in 2012 so to me made sense that she got the FB in 2013.

But Candice has been since 2003 (according to the throwback from her first agency) in beauty contests and in industry since 2005. It makes no sense seeing the work she did before VS anything of that page. I saw the messages myself since this girl sent me them via e-mail from their Instagram convo.

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa has no idea who Charlotte is and just called her a fan. :rofl: 

HAHAHA, I was about to post this! Elsa is like, who the fuck is this chick?? But she's so right, this girl is talking about shit she has no idea about and how hard those girls have to work to stay on top of their game and remain relevant in an industry that is ever-changing.