Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I'm here for it. Keeping your mouth closed is what caused the #MeToo movement.  

There is a BIG difference between calling out the men in power who were part of this abuse, or the victim herself coming forward and Charlotte being shady and gossipy and shaming these girls for not working hard (as if she would be nearly as successful herself without her famous boyfriend.) 

Edit: To add, Charlotte has now put every blonde Angel under the microscope, and opening them to this slander and toxicity. She was vague for the sake of stirring up drama, not actually helping anyone or raising awareness. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

There is a BIG difference between calling out the men in power who were part of this abuse, or the victim herself coming forward and Charlotte being shady and gossipy and shaming these girls for not working hard (as if she would be nearly as successful herself without her famous boyfriend.) 

mmh nah She really doesn’t need Preseley at all. She’s not doing any different career wise than she was without him. Her Instagram has always been popping which is what gets her jobs. 

There is not that much of a difference to sleep with a known predator to propel your career while that predator gets to try and assault another person by promising the same thing they gave the previous person.  i.e.; Barbara P. 

I rather not be an accessory to a crime because of the reward it will bring after......but....what do I know? I do not put NONE of these girls above anything because we are all humans and we have free-will.

34 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

There is not that much of a difference to sleep with a known predator to propel your career while that predator gets to try and assault another person by promising the same thing they gave the previous person.  i.e.; Barbara P. 

I rather not be an accessory to a crime because of the reward it will bring after......but....what do I know? I do not put NONE of these girls above anything because we are all humans and we have free-will.

There's a difference and it's called consent. Agreeing to do it and someone jumping on you, trying to make you do something that you don't wanna do. You're not being an accesory to shit by having consensual sex with someone, so don't put the guilt of what those predators do on girls that did it because they wanted to, that's just plain stupid and ignorant.

I personally don't judge anyone, do whatever you want with your body, your sexuality because that's none of my business. If it is who I think it is, well, good for her, I personally can't stand that angel but you go, sis or whatever.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

There's a difference and it's called consent. Agreeing to do it and someone jumping on you, trying to make you do something that you don't wanna do. You're not being an accesory to shit by having consensual sex with someone, so don't put the guilt of what those predators do on girls that did it because they wanted to, that's just plain stupid and ignorant.

I personally don't judge anyone, do whatever you want with your body, your sexuality because that's none of my business. If it is who I think it is, well, good for her, I personally can't stand that angel but you go, sis or whatever.

Have you ever been sexually assaulted or groomed by a man or woman in power?

Again- unfounded gossip meant to stir up drama and throw other women under the bus. (And these women are not responsible for the action of men. Fuck off with that nonsense.) vs calling out the men that perpetrated these acts and actually making change in the industry. 

Charlotte’s post is not going to do anything to enact change. It’s just mean girl bullshit, that’s resulted in shaming a bunch of girls that likely don’t deserve it. 

Let me see if I get this straight: if I agree to have sex with a man and then that man go and sexually assault or rape another girl, then that's my fault? And not his fault because he doesn't know how to respect women, their space, or because he feels entitled to any girl's body? That's bullshit.

Anyways, Charlotte ain't shit for what she did because what that girl do or didn't do because she wanted to, it's not her damn business.

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Let me see if I get this straight: if I agree to have sex with a man and then that man go and sexually assault or rape another girl, then that's my fault? And not his fault because he doesn't know how to respect women? That's bullshit.

Anyways, Charlotte ain't shit for what she did because what that girl do or didn't do because she wanted to, it's not her damn business.

Your missing the word "known" predator.  

Again, have you ever been sexually assaulted or groomed by a man or woman in power?

EDIT: Because I speak from experience.

38 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Your missing the word "Kknown" predator.  

Again, have you ever been sexually assaulted or groomed by a man or woman in power?

EDIT: Because I speak from experience.

You're missing the fact you don't who the girl is, or who the girl sleep with.

And yes, so hop off of thinking you know more about it than me.

When I was younger and I seen Terry Richardson's work with celebs back in the day. I thought he was amazing until I saw his personal tumblr page.....He did not hide his creepiness. He let the world see it and did not give one SF about it. So yes, by sleeping with a known predator for a reward and KNOWING he does what he does.......you are an accessory to a degree and I rather a model be gossipy about it so those not in the industry or aspiring to be in the industry... watch out for those predators and for those aspiring men or women....not every model's career is what you think.....so don't kill yourself trying to be like them....when most of it was a sexual business relationship. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I can't even deal with how stupid that statement is.:rofl:

I am sure there are others who feel the same way about your statements. 

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Sleeping with someone doesn't make you complicit with their actions.

Sleeping with a known predator makes you complicit with their actions.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I am sure there are others who feel the same way about your statements. 

Sleeping with a known predator makes you complicit with their actions.

So you gonna name names on who this known predator is? Or are you just speculating like everyone else and talking out your ass? As said- you don’t know who who this girl is, who she allegedly slept with, and what she knew at the time.