Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

In my opinion, Cintia would've been an absolutely stunning Angel. I'm not usually a fan of red-heads for some reason, but I really like her and think she is beautiful. 

I also would've liekd to have seen Andreea Diaconu work with VS more....now that I'm thinking of models I would've liked to worked with VS or worked with them more, I have to add that I'd love to see Nina Agdal as well (I know she did PINK but not much, right?) and Hannah F or Alexandria Morgan before she lost too much weight. Alexis Ren would've been a good PINK girl because she turned into whathever the hell she is doing now, but she looks awful. 

I wish Doutzen and Miranda were still with the company. Erin was ok, but her attitude was off putting. Lindsey was never anyone I cared about at all. Same for Chanel and Karlie, they were boring. 

sorry just some random thoughts lol

8 hours ago, bump said:

In my opinion, Cintia would've been an absolutely stunning Angel. I'm not usually a fan of red-heads for some reason, but I really like her and think she is beautiful. 

I also would've liekd to have seen Andreea Diaconu work with VS more....now that I'm thinking of models I would've liked to worked with VS or worked with them more, I have to add that I'd love to see Nina Agdal as well (I know she did PINK but not much, right?) and Hannah F or Alexandria Morgan before she lost too much weight. Alexis Ren would've been a good PINK girl because she turned into whathever the hell she is doing now, but she looks awful. 

I wish Doutzen and Miranda were still with the company. Erin was ok, but her attitude was off putting. Lindsey was never anyone I cared about at all. Same for Chanel and Karlie, they were boring. 

sorry just some random thoughts lol

Yes to Andreea! 

Josephine answered to a fan in Instagram that the Holiday Commercial was filmed in NY on August so it seems like was indeed what was shooted in the studio without Candice, Lily and Adriana.

I remember Ming, Lameka, Alexina and Sadie were in. Do you think they will be in or were they doing just the holiday shoot for the web?