Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

+1 

VS was watching Taylor at 16/17 I believe as well, and she was quite tall and very skinny. I think Thylane's height will hinder her, like someone mentioned. She's 5'6 now (if her agency isn't fudging that a little) which is short to begin with, and I think the "stick out like a sore thumb" comment referred to her standing with a bunch of 5'11 girls, not a comment on her body. 

I can see her looks translating really well for film, or for something beauty related. 

For comparison, here's Taylor Hill at 16 and Thylane at 16. Not saying one or the other is better or worse, just that the industry has a pretty clear standard.

feb12.jpg 44ECC43700000578-4938970-image-a-5_1506896251218.jpg

Exactly this! She's absolutely stunning, but would look even more like a child next to Lais or Romee who are around 6 foot. I think she'd be great promoting the fragrances and makeup :smile: 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

@Souled-Out Yes, men’s magazines love to do those “hot girls who love sports” or “hot girls who like nerdy stuff” or any other topic that is usually considered a primarily male interest.

So Josephine being a Raiders fan seems like something they could work with further.

Maybe this is why VS is pushing her so hard, to get her to this stage, since she seems to be a new angel that lacks so much. Taylor hill isn't a men magazine favorite neither but she is doing good outside of VS in hf. Jo really isn't in neither. Sometimes VS does push models to help them. It happened with Candice.

10 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

Why would jo have a maxim cover lol!! In her dreams Victoria secret think she's selling but she isn't as maxim don't want her they want Candice and other models jo thinks she's popular but in reality it ain't happening 

Ok - we get it. Nobody likes Jo. She's awful and what not. You don't have to repeat that every 2-3 posts.

To act as if literally everyone loved Candice is exaggerating. I’ve read lots of people saying (and yes men too) how while they thought she had a nice body, her face wasn’t their favorite and I’d have to agree. She can look really good in certain lightning and all but sometimes she can look so different. Plus the way she has carried herself... I never got a really genuine vibe from her and she seems to be a bit full of herself sometimes.

What I also find strange is how much weight she lost after she blew up and became very well known because of VS. She didn’t have the super tiny waist and she was just a lot fuller in general back when she started. She doesn’t really have a typical model build naturally (which I actually thought she did have, before I stumbled upon these pictures).

ADC4FA61-19B2-442A-A6A5-F569B04AD295.jpeg