Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Because she hasn't been in any of those magazines. Maybe it's her choice not posing for them? 

As a male that likes neither, at least if you fucked Candice it looks like she would enjoy it or at least fake enjoy it and make it feel like you're more of a man.

Jo would probably protest and only give an ol' fashioned and complain that you took too long and her wrist/arm hurts

17 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

As a male that likes neither, at least if you fucked Candice it looks like she would enjoy it or at least fake enjoy it and make it feel like you're more of a man.

Jo would probably protest and only give an ol' fashioned and complain that you took too long and her wrist/arm hurts

Are you sure you didn’t switch them around? Jo seem more likely to fake it and Candi seem like the type who might complain or get bored:ninja: 

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Are you sure you didn’t switch them around? Jo seem more likely to fake it and Candi seem like the type who might complain or get bored:ninja: 

Candice is a mother now, so any time away from the kid, or when the kid is sleeping to do something else than pay attention to the kid might be enjoyable :blah: 

Plus, Jo always seems to have the same "you're wasting my time" look on her face even when modeling. I don't think she would fake it very well

Of course, this is all irrelevant to Tay Tay or Lais and her chest :ninja: But I digress

Just now, Limerlight said:

Candice is a mother now, so any time away from the kid, or when the kid is sleeping to do something else than pay attention to the kid might be enjoyable :blah: 

You obviously have not been around many moms  with young children. Your assumption is quite the opposite :p 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

You obviously have not been around many moms  with young children. Your assumption is quite the opposite :p 

I was trying to be optimistic Pinky :blah: 

And I know my assumption was fishing a bit but I had nothing else to really go on :ermm: I know a lot of single/married moms with young children that won't leave their kids/don't wanna leave their kids.:Dinah:

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Are you sure you didn’t switch them around? Jo seem more likely to fake it than Candi seem like the type who might complain or get bored:ninja: 

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I feel like Candi's pulling out crystals and praying to a fertility goddess before you get at it. 

No, Candice knew when to play up to the male audience and be flirtatious/bring on the innuendo

I think maxim is picky, Adriana or Gisele never got a cover from them or anything. But with Alexis Ren and martha, it is shocking Jo doesn't have one.Maxim does seem to have a type and jo looks like their type, esp since she does have an alexis ren kind of IG feed and modelling going on.

GQ is even pickier. I think they actually care about the model who is on the cover than anything (Adriana, Gisele and Alessandra has alot of covers from them). They have some standards lol. You won't see Alexis Ren on there often unless she contributes to the industry enough.

I think its obvious Jo would take the chance to model for either magazine. But I think she hasn't risen enough yet for GQ to offer her a cover. She needs to get bigger is all that is. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t think anyone here was saying Thylane’s body was bad(she looks like a perfectly healthy, teenage girl to me)- just that it’s really not the look that VS is looking for, or would book at this moment. :idk: Look at Erin Heatherton or Barbara P.  As for her just being 16 and we shouldn’t be judging a child, most models start working at this age and generally already have the slim, long look that VS prefers, so it’s a valid concern that VS might have about booking her. Also not saying that VS body standards are right, just that I understand why they might pass on her. 

Listen, I just don't feel comfortable juding any 16 years old based on her body. I think it's quite mean and unnecessary tbh. I've always felt it's ridiculous these girls are 15-16 and working so much, modelling Bridal stuff and lingerie or swimsuits. Being a teenager sucks, being a teenager and having a bunch of people discussing how fit or unfit you are for a lingerie brand it's bullshit, her body hasn't even fully developed o.o, I'm sure as fuck Kaia, Thylane and Alannah will end up working with VS at some point, but like I said before, I cringe at that thought mostly because they all look like kids and are kids, I don't give a shit how the industry works, it's just wrong.

My comment wasn't directed to you tho, just a general thing :hug: 

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think maxim is picky, Adriana or Gisele never got a cover from them or anything. But with Alexis Ren and martha, it is shocking Jo doesn't have one.Maxim does seem to have a type and jo looks like their type, esp since she does have an alexis ren kind of IG feed and modelling going on.

Maxim had Elsa, Sara, Romee, Stella, and Jasmine on the cover within 12 months, and they were all promoting VS so it's just a little strange Jo didn't get a cover since there was clearly a deal there for the NA. :idk: 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Maxim had Elsa, Sara, Romee, Stella, and Jasmine on the cover within 12 months, and they were all promoting VS so it's just a little strange Jo didn't get a cover since there was clearly a deal there for the NA. :idk: 

Romee got the cover as well

mtqxndk1mdg4njqyntmzmte1jpg.jpg