Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, star2011 said:

I don’t see that eye roll on the first video... just her looking to the side, probably someone moved or something happen close to her... now th second video it’s clearly that Candice is trying to get the spotlight and it’s not enjoying miranda getting all the attention.

Her eyes were closed as she moved them to the side lol. Thats what makes it look like an eye roll. She didn't just look to the side nor did she blink

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And then people had complained about candice giving rude faces to elsa in an interview. I never saw it. But I was not surprised. This was in 2014... Two things all of these moments have in common 1. Candice's rude body langauge 2. She was  with a model bigger than her at the time and who was getting more attention. Elsa was never bigger than candice but 2014 was when VS started to clearly push her to angel status. Its like anybody getting more attention than Candice, while she was on her own come up, was the enemy. Because wasn't it here people said she mocked Adriana's accent behind her back in the early days too?

This was the year VS included her with all the Angels in show promo instead of having the Pink girl do separate things. I’ve seen the video a few times and I’m not sure how to feel about it. At the very least, Candice is quite quick to shut Elsa down, who I think is just trying to be positive during the interview. Starts at 1:06. Candice's expression when Elsa says she hopes she gets some sleep on the plane is so "Mean Girls". :rofl: 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

This was the year VS included her with all the Angels in show promo instead of having the Pink girl do separate things. I’ve seen the video a few times and I’m not sure how to feel about it. At the very least, Candice is quite quick to shut Elsa down, who I think is just trying to be positive during the interview. Starts at 1:06. Candice's expression when Elsa says she hopes she gets some sleep on the plane is so "Mean Girls". :rofl: 

So annoying knowing all these moments and also realizing she has a cult like fan base. Thats what annoyed me the most, I just cannot relate. Didn't care for her face, didn't care for her personality, and she doesn't have the most unique career out of today's angels. And I don't think she came back as strong as others neither. But thats apart of the insecurity I see in her, I think.

Love all this cattiness! :laugh: Hadn’t seen the Elsa and Candice one. The baby video is what I thought about too, @Souled-Out Also this one:

Victoria's Secret Models: The Naughtiest Things We Eat After

It seemed like all the girls were a little intimidated whenever Adriana spoke. Some insecurity there and competitiveness over getting to say something.

I also thought that it was a bit weird to pair Candice and Adriana together for the Swim specials. But at least in the latter year, they had a nice moment when Adriana lamented over wanting to be sexy like Candice and Candice was like ??? You are sexy! and Adriana said, “Thank you.” :laugh:

I like Candice as a model but she has always given a vibe she could be disingenuous and bitchy. Something with her eyes and how she looks at people at times. That’s why I made that comment when Limer said something about the difference between having sex with Candi and Jo :p 

The way Candi was shutting Elsa down and looking at her in such a condescending way...MEOOOW...HISSSS... :rofl: 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Pretty posted a comment about unedited footage a Madoff Productions employee sent her a long while back of Candice shushing a shoot director mid sentence while he was trying to instruct her for a shot, and said Candice was rather hard to work with. 

Oww...I must have been away during this :sad: 

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

To be fair, many models have fans who are super devoted and passionate—-not just Candice :smile: 

Oh, I know but not each of those models are mean girls lol. And I never thought too much of her as a model. So its like a deserving thing for me lol. But people are into what they are into, it just doesn't help that I have a good reason to feel the way I do about her

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Oh, I know but not each of those models are mean girls lol. And I never thought too much of her as a model. So its like a deserving thing for me lol. But people are into what they are into, it just doesn't help that I have a good reason to feel the way I do about her

I think some celebs and models don’t know how to handle fame so it ends up going way into their heads and inflating their egos. They just end up being ugly people inside even if they are not bad people to start with. Money and powerful brings the worst out of people sometimes :/ 

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I think some celebs and models don’t know how to handle fame so it ends up going way into their heads and inflating their egos. They just end up being ugly people inside even if they are not bad people to start with. Money and powerful brings the worst out of people sometimes :/ 

Surely, thats why I am more surprised when a celeb or model is actually more humble. Not surprised when a celeb or model becomes a brat lol. Nonetheless, its a turn off lol

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Souled-Out I think this is the interview you were referring to? It’s from 2014 when they went to London. 

The interview with Candice, Doutzen and Elsa starts at 0:56. Elsa said she hoped there would be some time to do some sightseeing, of course Candice shuts her down immediately “I don’t think there won’t be anytime for sightseeing” then Candice just rambles on and then Elsa says she hopes they will be able to get some sleep on the plane and again, Candice “I don’t think there will be any sleep on the plane” *throws head back and laughs weirdly”. So yeah, that’s Candice for ya :rofl: There was a time I liked her a lot but her attitude just rubs me the wrong way. (I just saw toodarnhot has already posted this video too so, sorry!)

Thanks again for posting that 2010 interview of her and Adriana. I’ll never forget that, the way she rolled her eyes and especially that look when she said “She’s the luckiest little girl alive... right?” So smug. It kinda creeps me out. I never saw any footage of Candice mocking Adriana’s accent but honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised considering the other things she has done and stuff people have said about her behavior. What I don’t understand though is why? I suppose she had already been to Brazil many times when she mocked Adriana’s accent and everyone knows she’s pretty much obsessed with Brazil so why would she mock someone who has a Brazilian accent? That doesn’t make any sense to me... I always got the feeling she saw Adriana as a huge threat and didn’t like her but at the same time she was (maybe still is idk) immensely jealous of her and probably wished or hoped that she would become as popular as Adriana. Like you said, I think deep down she doesn’t feel so confident and that probably explains her behavior.

Lmao at the video with Erin, Lily, Adriana and Candice. The lady asks them if they think about falling on the runway, Adriana is just like “No” while Candice was like “Yeah I do a prayer, please don’t fall” :rofl: 

A49D4C88-7F0E-4646-9F8F-0C866AF5BC68.thumb.jpeg.f8f410dc0b23dadd638f82679c1eaa76.jpeg

Why? Because she was Candice. And Adriana lima was Adriana lima by then. Thats if this is true lol. I did see Adriana seemed to refuse  to follow candice for years. People think they never followed eachother, That Candice followed every model but her.Adriana was apart of the models that she followed. Adriana just would not follow her back. I know Adriana is bad with that, and will take time but usually when she is damn around the models alot and post herself with them she'd follow them back. But even when they'd be together, and Adriana would properly tag her IG name and everything under a photo she was in with her, Adriana still wouldn't follow candice back. Candice would try to do the same and tag her in shit back then when she followed her, and Adriana still would not follow that girl back. And this was during the earlier days.

So Candice unfollowed. Candice knows when people unfollow her, like when Nick jonas did. She unfollowed him back to. Follow backs are obviously important to her I guess lol and thats why Candice never followed Adriana again, until Adriana decided to. And I think there was a reason for Adriana pretending like Candice didn't exist on social media. Adriana did say she liked people who were real. And I remember a VS makeup artist, Daniella, saying Adriana was one of the realist. And its kinda fake if you are shady to someone sometimes, and then expect them to follow you on social media and stuff. You see how Candice was to miranda in that video but Candice still follows miranda on social media. Maybe Adriana didn't like that. But I could be wrong and I am willing to be. But I know there was a reason why Adriana refused to follow candice. Candice is the only model who she'd tag in a photo but still not follow her

Atleast we can say its over with them being that way period.

@Souled-Out I'm probably going to sound like an IG newbie lol but how do you know when someone unfollows you? (that is when you have millions of followers, it's different if you don't have a lot, then it's easy to see if you lost any). 

About the whole Adriana not following Candice back, honestly, if it's true that Candice mocked Adriana behind her back and who knows, maybe she did/said more things as well that we don't know about. I don't blame Adriana for not following Candice for years tbh. I know I wouldn't want to follow someone like that either. What I do find strange is though when Doutzen was pregnant for the second time, she, Adriana and Candice seemed to hang out a few times, so if all of this is true then I really don't understand Candice's behaviour. For years she was jealous, then she hung out with Adriana, even made a "Happy Birthday Adriana we love you!" post on instagram, then unfollows her for a few years and now she suddenly likes Adriana again? The only reason I can think of that Adriana decided to follow her is maybe if all of this is true, she just tried to put it all behind her and give Candice a chance? I'm afraid we will never know the truth...

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@Souled-Out I'm probably going to sound like an IG newbie lol but how do you know when someone unfollows you? (that is when you have millions of followers, it's different if you don't have a lot, then it's easy to see if you lost any). 

About the whole Adriana not following Candice back, honestly, if it's true that Candice mocked Adriana behind her back and who knows, maybe she did/said more things as well that we don't know about. I don't blame Adriana for not following Candice for years tbh. I know I wouldn't want to follow someone like that either. What I do find strange is though when Doutzen was pregnant for the second time, she, Adriana and Candice seemed to hang out a few times, so if all of this is true then I really don't understand Candice's behaviour. For years she was jealous, then she hung out with Adriana, even made a "Happy Birthday Adriana we love you!" post on instagram, then unfollows her for a few years and now she suddenly likes Adriana again? The only reason I can think of that Adriana decided to follow her is maybe if all of this is true, she just tried to put it all behind her and give Candice a chance? I'm afraid we will never know the truth...

Well, you can just look lol. Like search it. but some people use apps and stuff.

I def think, things are better between them. Not only does Adriana follow her now but she likes her photos too. As I said, even I think Candice has gotten better as a person since having her child. She mature maybe. Adriana obviously doesn't mind following her now.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well, you can just look lol. Like search it. but some people use apps and stuff.

I def think, things are better between them. Not only does Adriana follow her now but she likes her photos too. As I said, even I think Candice has gotten better as a person since having her child. She mature maybe. Adriana obviously doesn't mind following her now.

It does seem like things are better now between them, I just hope that it stays like that and that she really did mature.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah she’s even had Candice over her place once with Jerome. I think things are fine and Candice is ok now there was more of a period during 2010-2012 that I heard the negative stuff about her but not recently. And in the last few years she’s been hanging with Adriana a lot.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

It does seem like things are better now between them, I just hope that it stays like that and that she really did mature.

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah she’s even had Candice over her place once with Jerome. I think things are fine and Candice is ok now there was more of a period during 2010-2012 that I heard the negative stuff about her but not recently. And in the last few years she’s been hanging with Adriana a lot.

Read about all this gossip between them ages ago when i was just a lurker. :ninja: Yeah I think the cattyness is over now and Candice matured. I mean, she's a veteran angel now too. Candi crying backstage about Ale leaving looked genuine, so I imagine they do care for eachother in some way and it's not all fabricated friendship, as some people say it is. Haven't heard anything juicy between Adriana and Candice in recent years, and i actually like that. Since Ale is gone now, in my eyes they are the two queens of VS left, and I would love to see them paired together more often! IF Adri is going to do any more shoots in the near future... A girl can only hope.