Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Corner said:

That useless Kung Fu segment was a waste of precious TV time. Sara should consider herself lucky.

PS I can’t forgive you guys for trying to ruin the good sis Candice for me. I turned a blind eye to most of her past behavior and just focused on her beauty and body: I think her and Adriana are good now. She probably felt threatened as she should have ?.

Also, what do you guys think of Adriana and Rosie. I mean I guess it’s possible for them to be just indifferent with each other but I can’t help but notice that they don’t follow each other on ig (or maybe they are and. I just missed it?) I just can’t understand how world famous models who have worked together for at least two years don’t follow each other. You have to be actively avoiding each other. I just noticed because Rosie is really active on IG and she usually like pictures of most models.

Also, I've always felt an unspoken tension between Miranda and Adriana.

I’m obviously an Adriana fan but she just doesn’t strike me as one who’s into petty jealousy with coworkers. The Angels (past and present) she’s closest to all show a quality of humility and kindness towards other models. That’s quite telling.

Rosie used to follow Adriana, but Adriana didn't follow her back. I don't think she realized it because they never crossed paths again until this year's oscars after party. But by that time ofc rosie unfollowed. Like I said, Adriana can be bad at that, and it takes her a while to follow someone back sometimes. Usually she follows people back when she is with them and if someone mentions it on here (because she checks on here sometimes). I don't blame people like rosie for not continuing to follow Adriana while waiting for a follow back because remember she does NOT have the best feed lol. Posting bad selfies + she hasn't followed me back yet = unfollow LOL

Similar happened with Bianca Balti. She followed Adriana. Adriana didn't follow her back, she unfollowed. Adriana now follows Bianca lol.And I know Adriana did not follow her until after bianca unfollowed.  Now Bianca follows her again. Obviously, Adriana didn't know Bianca had followed her at one point, but she decided to follow Bianca herself eventually.

I do agree, that Adriana seems to be the closest with models more like her and models who rarely have a bad rep if not at all. I think she is like Gisele, someone on TV a long time ago asked her if any of the models were jealous or anything like that and Gisele said she was a model, but she doesn't live that life. She does her job and she just goes home, she doesn't really care about the industry that much. And she too doesn't follow alot of models, and she rarely follows them back. Like Adriana, the celeb has to constantly has to constantly like gisele's pics or something for  gisele to get a clue, if she wasn't already close to them lol. Adriana also  said she didn't care about the industry that much herself. Thats why her style sucks lol. I think models like them are particular with who they befriend and who they choose to follow and stuff. And modelling is not a life style for them, so they don't have to be friends with so many people in their field.

Its so funny that two of the most successful models VS ever had are this way about the modelling industry.

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

My theory is that Candice’s slow and sultry way of talking in public might rub the other girls the wrong way if she doesn’t speak like that when the cameras are not there.

David Gandy doesn’t like working with Gisele and Gisele doesn’t like working with him. The implication from Gandy’s side seemed to be that Gisele takes modelling/herself too seriously and doesn’t treat others nicely.

I think the pace inwhich Candice talks can be seen as negative for her but not in that kind of way lol. I see what you are saying because that could come off as fake. I doubt other models are worried. At most they'd be jealous because she has a nicer accent than the brazilians lol. 

But for all we know candice may actually talk like that all the time. I think she does, she naturally has a low voice..if anything the way she talks is worrying because English is her first language but she talks like she doesn't trust herself.  :rofl:  Like what could possibly go wrong when it's your own first language you're speaking LOL. Like she is afraid she will say something stupid or will make her look bad when promoting/during interviews, so there is a delay on how quickly her words come out because she is thinking about what she is saying, very hard

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think the way Candice talk is negative for her but not in that kind of way lol. I see what you are saying because that could come off as fake. But for all we know candice may actually talk like that all the time. I think she does, she naturally has a low voice..if anything the way she talks is worrying because English is her first language but she talks like she doesn't trust herself.  :rofl:  Like what could possibly go wrong when it's your own first language you're speaking LOL. Like she is afraid she will say something stupid when promoting or during interviews, so there is a delay on how quickly her words would come out

She’s been that way since day 1 :D When they used her for a make-up tutorial years back, I remember thinking that she had one of the most incredibly beautiful faces but that she was a pretty horrible spokesmodel :laugh:

4 Steps to Supermodel Makeup

Since then, I think she’s made the slow cadence of speaking work for her. It made her stand out amongst a lot of really animated, high-energy, and loud girls.

1 hour ago, notthatkindagirl said:

@Souled-Out the long read is much appreciated! Thanks.

Maybe it's the key to become a GOAT?

Possibly, VS wise that is. Because outside of VS you have people like Naomi and such who are highly successful and modelling surely is a lifestyle for them LOL. But in VS it does seem like they favor the Adriana and Gisele type. Ed actually complimented Adriana once on that, saying that she is more about being dedicated to work than anything, unlike other models who are seen out partying more and stuff. Adriana is in the gym and stuff doing things she needs to in order to insure her career... ya'll think he was shading Ale or somebody? Because we can all conclude that every other model was favorited over her. I truly do think she wasn't a favorite for a reason. Now I remember she is the opposite of gisele and Adriana. Modelling was a lifestyle for her and she used to party alot and she is still often seen at random elite parties and stuff. And Ed pretty much complains about models like that when praising Adriana

Another question is, maybe thats why Jo is being favorited? I don't know much about her though, what kinda lifestyle does she live?? Is she also in the Gisele and Adriana lane, where she is more about her job than anything ?

I clearly have alot of time on my hands today after being done with finals :rofl:

Despite how people love to say that Miranda was a bitch, the only possibly mutual tension I detected was between Miranda and Rosie. They used to be so cute together when they did PINK and seemed to be genuine friends but then all that stopped and later on Rosie would only hang out with Candice et al.

Yet the tension in the video where they were required to speak to each other on camera at a VS event wasn’t bad, more like they were both a little awkward like they were thinking, “Yeah, we used to be really friendly with each other but that fell off.”

1 hour ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

So to summarize the last 4 pages

Candice: I take on a different persona when I'm in front of the camera

@Souled-Out: She's fake 

I surely was not the only person who gave their opinion here and I am not the only one who seen things the same way. Don't start. I thought I made it clear enough I don't have patience for certain model's fans. Try it with someone else who was apart of the discussion also.

@Souled-Out I get that you are not a fan but you've been the only one talking about your dislike for her since yesterday :rofl:

Lies you tell.

And some people were asking me to elaborate since I said I actually had reasons that comes from observation.

We discussed alot of models here.

@toodarnhot How would you know that? Have you met her in person? Is there really a video of her mocking Adri's accent or is it just some made up

bullshit from IG accounts. You guys talk about her like you hang out with her on the regular. 

This information came out before IG accounts were a thing. This is literally from around 2010. The source of that information comes from bellazon itself. Bellazon came before IG and its known  as a place where info about models from insiders and such has always been shared. Like models come here themselves sometimes as well as their PR teams. Not the VS thread specifically but their own threads. Adriana and her team visits hers. Its more legit than an IG account will ever be.

@Souled-Out What lies? You have posts on this continuing from page 1824. We all know you don't like and I don't hold that against you but damn calling me

a liar straight up, that's fucked up.

That I am the only one who expressed their opinion on Candice. I refuse to name anybody but you literally talked to me like I was the only one who talked about Candice. I am not.

I am not the only person who got the same feeling from Candice after those videos, plenty of people did. Today as well as 7-8 years ago.

I wasn't even the one to bring the topic of Candice's attitude up, I just joined in as well as others.

I am going to call you a liar when you're acting like I am talking to a brick wall when I say things about Candice, when in fact its a damn discussion.

You're just mad because I shared those videos but somebody asked. Oh well.