Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

26 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

I could never have guessed. Initially when I would lurk and read Gisele being referred as a goat I tried to reason maybe she resembles a goat !? How silly of me :/

LOL! Well....it it fits..... :p

One could say she was stubborn as a goat to get where she is today. Which I admire, but I never really liked her much. 

24 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah I guess he is going to try to leave that with diaane sodre instead lol

His obsession to be like TB12 is very creepy. The fact he dating another Brazilian model further proves it. Honestly If he could marry TB12 he would so do it :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Stubborn? Gisele? what? I always heard she was one of the nicest

She might be stubborn and perhaps even a bitch but she was very nice and down-to-earth to me when I met her many year ago :smile:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

She might be stubborn and perhaps even a bitch but she was very nice and down-to-earth to me when I met her many year ago :smile:

I dare say you gotta be like a goat (stubborn to get what you want) to become a GOAT? 

I hear lots that she's still nice and all that.  Lots of people here fell for her when she was here with Tommy and the boys to play in the super bowl at Jerry's World.  

My theory is that Candice’s slow and sultry way of talking in public might rub the other girls the wrong way if she doesn’t speak like that when the cameras are not there.

David Gandy doesn’t like working with Gisele and Gisele doesn’t like working with him. The implication from Gandy’s side seemed to be that Gisele takes modelling/herself too seriously and doesn’t treat others nicely.

7 minutes ago, star2011 said:

After seeing sara love advent video I’m wondering why the fuck didn’t vs put sara in the kung fu segment? I know karate is Japanese but they missed a big opportunity to have a good segment with someone that actually have martial arts training! 

Good point!

I thought Jasmine picked up the choreography nicely but Josephine didn’t look nearly as natural and graceful so that added to my criticism of putting the focus on Josephine in the televised version of the show. I know VS thought “Models can make anything look good!” but…

I think Sara could have conveyed that explosive power that is needed in kicks and punches in martial arts.

That useless Kung Fu segment was a waste of precious TV time. Sara should consider herself lucky.

PS I can’t forgive you guys for trying to ruin the good sis Candice for me. I turned a blind eye to most of her past behavior and just focused on her beauty and body: I think her and Adriana are good now. She probably felt threatened as she should have ?.

Also, what do you guys think of Adriana and Rosie. I mean I guess it’s possible for them to be just indifferent with each other but I can’t help but notice that they don’t follow each other on ig (or maybe they are and. I just missed it?) I just can’t understand how world famous models who have worked together for at least two years don’t follow each other. You have to be actively avoiding each other. I just noticed because Rosie is really active on IG and she usually like pictures of most models.

Also, I've always felt an unspoken tension between Miranda and Adriana.

I’m obviously an Adriana fan but she just doesn’t strike me as one who’s into petty jealousy with coworkers. The Angels (past and present) she’s closest to all show a quality of humility and kindness towards other models. That’s quite telling.

Campaign shoot with Elsa, Romee, Taylor, Jas, Jo and Lais today, with Russell James. Looked similar to the old Body by VS shoots? 

Sara's barely shot in the last couple months. Didn't get any VSFS press either. Kinda odd. Even Stella has shot more than her. 

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Campaign shoot with Elsa, Romee, Taylor, Jas, Jo and Lais today, with Russell James. Looked similar to the old Body by VS shoots? 

Sara's barely shot in the last couple months. Didn't get any VSFS press either. Kinda odd. Even Stella has shot more than her. 

1664060863827232069_32728491.jpg

Taylor looks amazing, totally digging the hair.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Also, what do you guys think of Adriana and Rosie. I mean I guess it’s possible for them to be just indifferent with each other but I can’t help but notice that they don’t follow each other on ig (or maybe they are and. I just missed it?) I just can’t understand how world famous models who have worked together for at least two years don’t follow each other. You have to be actively avoiding each other. I just noticed because Rosie is really active on IG and she usually like pictures of most models.

Also, I've always felt an unspoken tension between Miranda and Adriana.

I’m obviously an Adriana fan but she just doesn’t strike me as one who’s into petty jealousy with coworkers. The Angels (past and present) she’s closest to all show a quality of humility and kindness towards other models. That’s quite telling.

Also very interested. If anyone knows anything, please share your wisdom with a fellow teasipper. :shifty: