Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

58 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

I like Candice. You and all the others said that Candice was catty and disliked Adriana. You guys brought it up. The burden of proof is on the accuser. So where's the evidence

that backs your claim?

@Souled-Out And those videos show exactly what? That you're obsessed with her? Just post the videos showing Candice hating Adriana and I'll agree with you. Don't sidetrack

from your own argument.

I don't have to say it. The comments here and the comments under the actual videos already do.

Just now, nuttyfeet said:

This is a general vs forum you understand that right ? 

Noone is going to censor themself to soothe inflated Candice fandom ego who can't digest the fact that some people don't see her as godess. I suggest you hang around Insta fabclubs where you will find like minded people who worship her. I happen to find her fake too around the time she was just starting. This was before I even began lurking on bellazon but I happen to meet people here who also got the same feeling and interestingly had video clips to support their argument. So unless you have any actual reason to point to the contrary which doesn't involve the argument "we never spent time with her" (which applies to you too) go on. Untill then add my name to the list of people calling her pre pregnancy years fake and boring !

You're expressing your views and I'm challenging them. That's about it. You guys made a claim and I questioned it. Prove it's veracity and we'll move on. Simple

@Souled-Out Yes, yes.  The wisest , most insightful and most astute analysis of YouTube commentators. You've implied they had a deep dislike

so prove it beyond "comments" and show Candice and Adriana actually disliking each other instead of your own opinion gathered from 5 seconds of

an edited video. If you can show that their hate for each other was real and not just an opinion, I'll move on.

58 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@Souled-Out Yes, yes.  The wisest , most insightful and most astute analysis of YouTube commentators. You've implied they had a deep dislike

so prove it beyond "comments" and show Candice and Adriana actually disliking each other instead of your own opinion gathered from 5 seconds of

an edited video. If you can show that their hate for each other was real and not just an opinion, I'll move on.

So you can call me "obsessed" afterwards. Nope. I don't do shit for people like you. Nah. 

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

So you can call me "obsessed" afterwards. Nope. I don't do shit for people like you. Nah. 

It doesn't have to devolve into ad-hominems. Please prove that Candice has a problem with other models that goes beyond your opinion and we're through with

this discussion. Can you see where I'm coming from?

You guys said that Candice was superficial and catty based on 2 VS promotional videos. It doesn't look that way. If you guys can show that there was a real dislike

between her and Adriana or her and Elsa, I'll accept that.

22 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

It doesn't have to devolve into ad-hominems. Please prove that Candice has a problem with other models that goes beyond your opinion and we're through with

this discussion. Can you see where I'm coming from?

You guys said that Candice was superficial and catty based on 2 VS promotional videos. It doesn't look that way. If you guys can show that there was a real dislike

between her and Adriana or her and Elsa, I'll accept that.

Sorry but I think you're the only one who can. You keep going on and on about @Souled-Out for what reason? For the second time, I was also one of the people who talked about Candice a few pages back. And like nuttyfeet said, this is a general VS thread, not a "Candice Swanepoel" topic. This isn't just about 2 promotional videos. It's about a lot of other stuff too. If Candice is such a sweet and nice girl then why did one of the most respected models in the industry never follow her until recently? I don't understand how you can say or are so so sure that Candice actually is the sweet and amazing person she shows the world on the internet, when pretty much no one here knows her in real life or has even met her. You keep going on and on about proof, why don't you show us something that proves Candice is actually so sweet and nice OUTSIDE of her work? You seem to be so sure of that so why not prove it yourself. Then we can all move on from this discussion which wasn't even a discussion btw until you came in and decided it's was time to attack someone for just participating in a normal conversation.

54 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

You're expressing your views and I'm challenging them. That's about it. You guys made a claim and I questioned it. Prove it's veracity and we'll move on. Simple

The thing is, I don't care if you don't believe in my views and you shouldn't care if 5 people discuss her apparent bitchiness and you think it's false.

People can have different views that don't match yours. That's what is simple 

@nuttyfeet Views differ, facts don't. I'm totally fine with your opinion, I just wanted proof to your claim that Candice is "bitchy".

So, where's your evidence that Candice mocked Adriana?

@*Luna* Like I said, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Show us the "lot of other suff". I just like Candice a lot and I haven't made the

argument that "Candice actually is the sweet and amazing person she shows the world on the internet". Candice and Adriana are the two biggest stars

VS has on their roster right now. What piqued my interest was you guys saying that Candice and Adriana have some sort of discord between. That's a bold

claim. Now why would I have to  show us something that proves Candice is actually so sweet and nice OUTSIDE of her work? I have never made that assertion.

It's you guys who said that. As for attacking Souled-Out, I haven't said anything derogatory about her or attacked at all.  In fact, she said that I was a liar. I only

questioned her insistence asked her to back her view. So once again, is it just your opinion that Candice is all you guys said she is or a fact? If it's a fact then post

some proof to your claim. That's all I ask.

28 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@nuttyfeet Views differ, facts don't. I'm totally fine with your opinion, I just wanted proof to your claim that Candice is "bitchy".

So, where's your evidence that Candice mocked Adriana?

@*Luna* Like I said, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Show us the "lot of other suff". I just like Candice a lot and I haven't made the

argument that "Candice actually is the sweet and amazing person she shows the world on the internet". Candice and Adriana are the two biggest stars

VS has on their roster right now. What piqued my interest was you guys saying that Candice and Adriana have some sort of discord between. That's a bold

claim. Now why would I have to  show us something that proves Candice is actually so sweet and nice OUTSIDE of her work? I have never made that assertion.

It's you guys who said that. As for attacking Souled-Out, I haven't said anything derogatory about her or attacked at all.  In fact, she said that I was a liar. I only

questioned her insistence asked her to back her view. So once again, is it just your opinion that Candice is all you guys said she is or a fact? If it's a fact then post

some proof to your claim. That's all I ask.

I think if a lot of people seem to think Candice is not as kind as she likes people to believe then it's not just me and Souled Out who seem to think this. And why you should post something that proves Candice is a great person? Maybe because you seem to be absolutely sure that she is some otherworldly creature who is perfect and never does anything wrong or has never had a weird moment INFRONT of the public eye etc? You keep asking for proof but you don't have any proof either so maybe stop asking for proof when you don't have anything to back up your claim either. And how are these "facts" lol, views do differ but why is your opinion suddenly a fact? I strongly suggest you actually start reading what people have been writing the past few pages and you'll see that your behaviour isn't all that different. You complain how people have been talking about Candice for a few pages (so what? Let us. For the last time, this is NOT Candice's aka worship her topic) yet here you are, 3 pages later and you're still butt hurt about the fact that someone doesn't worship Candice the way you do.

@*Luna* I'm not "butt hurt" or anything of the sort? I'll repeat for your benefit- Where is the proof that Candice mocked Adriana? Where is the proof

that Candice is bitchy towards Elsa? Instead of making assumptions that I "seem to be absolutely sure that she is some otherworldly creature who is perfect and never does anything wrong or has never had a weird moment INFRONT of the public eye etc" give some kind of evidence that your assertions are valid. Please make a distinction 

between fact and opinion. Are the thing you said about Candice based on facts or based on opinions like the assumptions you just made about me? I'm not complaining

about Candice, if anything people are talking about Candice so that's a good thing, I was making an observation.

I'll keep it simple - Do you have any kind of demonstrable item to back your claims of Candice being fake or not? Do you or don't you? 

59 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@*Luna* I'm not "butt hurt" or anything of the sort? I'll repeat for your benefit- Where is the proof that Candice mocked Adriana? Where is the proof

that Candice is bitchy towards Elsa? Instead of making assumptions that I "seem to be absolutely sure that she is some otherworldly creature who is perfect and never does anything wrong or has never had a weird moment INFRONT of the public eye etc" give some kind of evidence that your assertions are valid. Please make a distinction 

between fact and opinion. Are the thing you said about Candice based on facts or based on opinions like the assumptions you just made about me? I'm not complaining

about Candice, if anything people are talking about Candice so that's a good thing, I was making an observation.

I'll keep it simple - Do you have any kind of demonstrable item to back your claims of Candice being fake or not? Do you or don't you? 

Serious question, what is your problem with the fact (since you love those so much) that some people here don’t think of Candice the way you do? I don’t care how big of a fan you are, just stop attacking people because they happen to have a different opinion. First Souled-Out, now me. It’s enough. No one ever said anything about there being any kind of proof that this is all true, however, if lots of people seem to agree and get the same vibes from her then we can’t be that delusional or wrong. I personally have read things about people meeting her at those meet & great events and some of those weren’t good experiences with her either. What are you going to do about that? Ask for a video again where those people solemnly swear that they are not lying and that they should also provide proof?? Seriously, I suggest you find a hobby or something because attacking people online just because they don’t view someone the same way... Kinda sad if you ask me. Some people here don’t view her as the amazing kind super sweet perfect being that others do, just try to find a way to deal with that instead of going on and on and creating discussions where there even shouldn’t be one.

@*Luna* Stop playing the victim card. I can see right through your act. If anyone goes through our exchange, they can see who's doing the attacking and

who's being aggressive. Everyone is entitled to their own views on model. This is not about that, as I'm sure you know. This is about casting a model in a bad light

and not providing actual information when challenged. 

You have made six posts already and none of them include an item that backs your claim. Are you going to post them or not?

43 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@*Luna* Stop playing the victim card. I can see right through your act. If anyone goes through our exchange, they can see who's doing the attacking and

who's being aggressive. Everyone is entitled to their own views on model. This is not about that, as I'm sure you know. This is about casting a model in a bad light

and not providing actual information when challenged. 

You have made six posts already and none of them include an item that backs your claim. Are you going to post them or not?

When are you going to post anything that makes any sense? Give us proof then that shows how wonderful she is and how we are all wrong. I don't give a damn about whether or not you "see through my act". I felt attacked so don't tell me to "stop playing the victim". I seriously hope for you that you're not always like this when it comes to people's different opinions because you sure love to go on and on. No one forced you to believe anything so what's really bugging you so much? This is all a matter of observations and people their opinion. Let others feel/think whatever they want to, okay? Bye.

@*Luna* It's there in plain English. Don't divert from the topic by making things personal or claiming I attacked you. Everyone can see our exchange.

If you don't have any basis for dragging down a model bar your own beliefs, then that's not just "lost interest" as you call it. That's hate. Also, don't make 

a detour by asking me to show positive aspects of Candice. I have not insisted on any such thing. You have. I see through that too.

If there is substance to your belief that Candice is fake and bitchy then I ask you to provide them. If you don't then just admit it that you hate Candice for

reasons known only to you.

10 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@*Luna* It's there in plain English. Don't divert from the topic by making things personal or claiming I attacked you. Everyone can see our exchange.

If you don't have any basis for dragging down a model bar your own beliefs, then that's not just "lost interest" as you call it. That's hate. Also, don't make 

a detour by asking me to show positive aspects of Candice. I have not insisted on any such thing. You have. I see through that too.

If there is substance to your belief that Candice is fake and bitchy then I ask you to provide them. If you don't then just admit it that you hate Candice for

reasons known only to you.

For the last time, I'm NOT the only one who thinks this. Stop putting words in people their mouths, please. It's not a good look. No one said anything about hate. Not liking someone doesn't mean they hate that person. Btw, it's not up to you to decide if someone feels attacked or not. I did, if you really think you can just decide what someone should feel or shouldn't then you're talking to the wrong person. Don't play those kinda mind games with me.

I'm not going to waste my time any further on someone like you because you only believe whatever you want to believe so have fun with that!