Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Jo's tits and ass not out for a raiders post? I demand a refund. 

Alexina's just so cringe to me and always has been so people realizing it now comes as no surprise to me. Thank you for seeing the light. 

My local store put up some holiday looking displays outside. Here's hoping it stays with the angels and not these random girls who should just be doing some white wall stuff. 

6 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

Which angel would look good with red hair? 

Barbara has an auburn hue on her hair one year at Cannes and she looked stunning with it. If she becomes an angel, maybe they would let her color it then? 

For the current line up, I agree with @Prettyphile, Taylor or Behati would work too.

3 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Barbara has an auburn hue on her hair one year at Cannes and she looked stunning with it.

Yes, I loved that almost purple/violet colour she had. I was sad when my hairstylist said the colour wouldn’t suit me :(

Just now, Sanni said:

Yes, I loved that almost purple/violet colour she had. I was sad when my hairstylist said the colour wouldn’t suit me :(

@Sanni, your hair person was honest, that’s rare in my experience! 

They usually do whatever the client wants, and not necessarily what’s going to look the best.

:hug:

5 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

@Sanni, your hair person was honest, that’s rare in my experience! 

They usually do whatever the client wants, and not necessarily what’s going to look the best.

:hug:

I didn’t have her picture though, I might have to try again some time :nicole:

8 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

I remember when people were asking who is that girl? She is beautiful! VS even made a introduction video of her. 

VS can make a fake red hair model, just how they made Candice a blond bombshell when she truly is a Burnett. 

Which angel would look good with red hair? 

Ah, Barbara's introduction video; it was so beautiful, classy, and well done!! I don't recall VS making introduction videos very often which is why at the time I was sure that Barbara was going to be an Angel. I know a lot of people also thought that. I truly believe that if Barbara has taken herself more seriously and not partied so much (which resulted in her looking haggard, puffy, and exhausted) she would've become an Angel in 2012. Her latest VS work hasn't been that great, but I think she's ready to be an Angel now. I just wish that VS would want that, too. It seems like they're focusing on her for the VSFS (she was also the first model to speak in the Making Of/Runway video) but I wonder if they're just doing that for hype for the show. I think they'll at least keep working with her a bit for pictures, but I don't think she'll become a full fledged Angel even though I want that more than anything in VS and I think she'd do an incredible job at it. 

I thought Yasmin looked beyond hot in the Runway video. Georgie and Nadine looked good, too. IDK who Alannah Walton is, but she is super pretty. I'm liking the casting choices so far.

I could picture Taylor with red hair. I know Palvin looks nice with a violet red color. They can make her an angel and.keep her with that hair color. It would be nice if they can drop Stella,Behati and Lily out and add Palvin and.Grace Elizabeth to angel status. Still waiting for a sexy latina vs angel

3 hours ago, Polqu said:

^ she's gorgeous!!! 

This is Plus sized nowadays :ninja: 

I was shocked by one comment asking if lorena was a plus sized model. This was a photo of her wearing a gold dreass to an event. Just imagine what these people would say if they see what plus sized models look like.