Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

34 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i'll never understand what's good about getting drunk, throwing up must be delightful :rofl:
never get a hungover in my life and never will..and i like to drink too but not like that

you hate them? stop getting drunk, easy :rofl:

Nothing at all! Those who can't or don't know their limits have this issue :p I for one drink to enjoy my meal, not see it again 30 min later :rofl:

Edited by ILUVAdrianaLima

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

My cat is diabetic! Do any of you have experience with a diabetic pet?

how do u feed you cat?

Be very careful with the carbohydrates (added sugar) because cats are not made to eat sugar and the cat food industry is adding tonz of sugar!

And DO NOT BUY what the vet recommends! Like never. Royal canin, Hills, scienceplan, proplan, purina one and all the food they are selling is the worst you can give to a sick animal!

If u want i can PM you with a list of food you can give to ur cat. They are expensive and you are finding most of them on the net but it's going to save the life of your cat.

Sugar and grains are the 2 things to NEVER give to a cat and they are the main ingredients in industrial pet food :blink:

AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  AHS :chicken:  

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

OMG ^^ yes ^^ no more! And wet food is the best

The best "milk" for cat -and for us- is kefir :smile:

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/so-long-yeast-hello-kefir/

I am making my own milk kefir -for me and the cats- and fruit kefir (just for me)

once you have KEFIR GRAINS it's super easy to make :smile:

Thank you so much! Could you share your method of making kefir?

@Sanni

Yes ^^ i am already searching for you (how old is ur cat?)

I will send you a mp with the list before this WE (cross your finger hard!)

where are you living? Because i am buying all my cats food on a web site "zooplus.com" but I think it's only available in Europe.

people doing that to their pet should be shot in the head

@frenchkiki Thank you for your help! It truly means a lot. But our cat has passed away today. He fought hard, the people at veterinary clinics tried to help and we paid whatever was asked but his multitude of problems proved to be too much for one little cat.

If you are still willing to share your info, I think it could be very helpful to others and something I could pass on to other cat owners as well.

Fare well my most beloved, baby, sibling and best friend. Maybe we’ll meet again one day.

Rebels of Google: Tampons kept in men's restrooms because some me menstruate :rofl::rofl: The actual fuck is wrong with some liberals?  

Tampons in Men’s Rooms? It’s Just a Small Part of ‘Menstrual Equity,’ Campus Activists Say

http://www.chronicle.com/article/Tampons-in-Men-s-Rooms-/240091

:rofl:

-------

@Cult Icon

:rofl: This guy is a new hero

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

@frenchkiki Thank you for your help! It truly means a lot. But our cat has passed away today. He fought hard, the people at veterinary clinics tried to help and we paid whatever was asked but his multitude of problems proved to be too much for one little cat.

If you are still willing to share your info, I think it could be very helpful to others and something I could pass on to other cat owners as well.

Fare well my most beloved, baby, sibling and best friend. Maybe we’ll meet again one day.

Losing an animal is a very deep sorrow .... Sometimes more important than the loss of an human.

When the time will be .... Welcome host a new animal.  No two animals are alike.