Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Brown haired passenger flies to Germany on easyJet flight on his blonde GIRLFRIEND'S passport

• Michael Randall, 23, managed to fly to Berlin using his girlfriend's passport 
  • He passed through security at Gatwick Airport and managed to board the flight
  • He admitted the mistake after arriving in Berlin and was grilled by authorities 
  • German authorities granted Mr Randall a one-day travel pass to enter Berlin 

:rofl: Good job England :rofl: 

AEGON FUCKING TARGARYEN!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SHOOK BY THIS SHOW I AM EVEN DOING ANNOYING CAPS. I literally cannot sleep because i keep playing this episode 

How am i supposed to move on with my life for the next year!?!?!?

Just now, Clauds said:

AEGON FUCKING TARGARYEN!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SHOOK BY THIS SHOW I AM EVEN DOING ANNOYING CAPS. I literally cannot sleep because i keep playing this episode 

How am i supposed to move on with my life for the next year!?!?!?

Or next 2... There's rumours the next season will be out in 2019 :cry: 

But his name being actually Aegon, epic as it is, is greatly troubling me...

On 8/28/2017 at 4:01 PM, elfstone said:

Scary scenes in Texas right now! :sad:

Indeed. They're still going to need a lot of help.   It's hard to believe that Katrina was 12 years ago this week.  Ike hit in 2008 and really caused a mess too. But I think the destruction with Harvey is going to be on Katrina's scale. 
Levee breaks, dams released and are still overflowing, and the coast is saturated.  No where for the water to go. 

It's sad. 

What kind of flowers would you recommend for a 75th birthday surprise?  :flower:

I would have to order them to be delivered. Unfortunately, I can’t afford to buy e.g. 75 roses :D More like seven but that would be more appropriate for someone’s 70th birthday. 75 is a bit awkward number…

On 8/31/2017 at 9:04 AM, Sanni said:

What kind of flowers would you recommend for a 75th birthday surprise?  :flower:

I would have to order them to be delivered. Unfortunately, I can’t afford to buy e.g. 75 roses :D More like seven but that would be more appropriate for someone’s 70th birthday. 75 is a bit awkward number…

A mixture of different types:wub6yh2cm:

Related image