Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Wtf? I never assumed anything. I just said not everything you read or see on the internet is true. Stop making up things that were never even there to begin with. I never said I know better than you or whoever and I definitely don't see the word dumb in any of my posts, it's you who's insinuating that. So maybe you should stop putting words in people their mouths.

I don't care about these kind of things anyway so no, I won't look it up. Who cares what he said to her during a private phone call? People are acting like he said he was going to kill someone. Yeah what he said may not be your everyday thing but people should stop acting like they and the rest of the world are all innocent saints and Charles is the devil. I wonder how you and all these other people would feel if your private phone conversations were out there all over the internet, no matter what the context, I highly doubt you would enjoy that.

If you’re okay with a married man talking about being a tampon for his mistress then so be it. The fact of the matter is that it left a permanent dent on his reputation and is one of the reason why Charles is not a popular choice to be the future King of England.

41 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If you’re okay with a married man talking about being a tampon for his mistress then so be it. The fact of the matter is that it left a permanent dent on his reputation and is one of the reason why Charles is not a popular choice to be the future King of England.

He made a fool of himself in front of everybody .... !! ....

The Time had come to see this fool .... To knock off his pedestal .... !! ....

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

Again, where did I say I'm okay with it? For the last time: I simpy do not care what he said or didn't say to her during a private phone call. It's nobody's business. Learn to read before you twist someone's words. 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Again, where did I say I'm okay with it? For the last time: I simpy do not care what he said or didn't say to her during a private phone call. It's nobody's business. Learn to read before you twist someone's words. 

When you are a celebrity you are exposed to acts of indiscreetness .... To awkward revelations .... !! ....

Safety measures are essential .... ! ....

In this case it is very simple .... To pay the price for a secure smartphone .... ! ....

I assume that the future King has security advisers .... ?? .....

2 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

When you are a celebrity you are exposed to acts of indiscreetness .... To awkward revelations .... !! ....

Safety measures are essential .... ! ....

In this case it is very simple .... To pay the price for a secure smartphone .... ! ....

I assume that the future King has security advisers .... ?? .....

So because he is famous and well known all over the world he should just sit in a chair all day, be quiet and not say anything that might shock others? People have said far more perverted things than what Charles said. I personally don't really care for what he said and wouldn't want a man to say that to me, but people should really stop taking everything so seriously and act like he's the devil for saying that. I think there are more important things out there to worry about than Charles wanting to be a tampon. And btw, secure phone or not, a phone call between him and Camilla is still a private one.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

So because he is famous and well known all over the world he should just sit in a chair all day, be quiet and not say anything that might shock others? People have said far more perverted things than what Charles said. I personally don't really care for what he said and wouldn't want a man to say that to me, but people should really stop taking everything so seriously and act like he's the devil for saying that. I think there are more important things out there to worry about than Charles wanting to be a tampon. And btw, secure phone or not, a phone call between him and Camilla is still a private one.

" being a tampon for his mistress " ....

You seem to be unaware of a simple thing .... This " information " has fallen into the public domain .... After each can interpret this " information " as he wants ....

- Apparently you are shocked by the interception of a private phone call ....

- Others a perfectly indifferent to this kind of story .... Gossip .... ! ....

- It seems that Sanni finds it very rude .... I think she is right .... !! ....

If I say to my girlfriend the same thing .... She would say .... " You are showing yourself in true colors ... It's all over between us ... !! "

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

This tampon thing sounds more sexually inept than anything else.  I can't imagine his mistress getting turned on by that comment.:D 

Some " small anecdotes " are much more revealing about personality than .... Fine talks .... Official Line ... !!! ....

This one belongs to this category .... ! .... 

3 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

" being a tampon for his mistress " ....

You seem to be unaware of a simple thing .... This " information " has fallen into the public domain .... After each can interpret this " information " as he wants ....

- Apparently you are shocked by the interception of a private phone call ....

- Others a perfectly indifferent to this kind of story .... Gossip .... ! ....

- It seems that Sanni finds it very rude .... I think she is right .... !! ....

If I say to my girlfriend the same thing .... She would say .... " You are showing yourself in true colors ... It's all over between us ... !! "

You and a few others here seem to be unaware of something called a personal opinion. I never said that what he said is right or that it's not shocking, but again, IN MY OPINION, there are far more important things to worry about than things like this. However, it's quite odd no one here thinks it's not okay to have other people their private phone calls? I guess privacy isn't as important anymore, or wait, does the double standard apply here again, as it often does? Celebrities and other well known people should just accept that and deal with it, and be okay with having every little detail of themselves out there on the internet? I wonder how you and others here would feel if details about your private lives would be out there for everyone to see and read, I highly doubt you would consider it okay and normal.