Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

^ I think USA will do a "Jerry Lewis" with Jim ... It's pretty sad. He's one of the best actor there, one of the most original at least, and so naturally funny, which is not something usual there. I hope the next part of his career will be awesome. Maybe he doesn't have or made the right connections thoug... 

:rofl:

Yale University adopts gender-neutral terms and replaces 'freshman' and 'upperclassman' with 'first-year' and 'upper-level student' in public literature

• Yale University said it will adopt gender-neutral terms in effort to modernize
  •  Terms such as 'freshman' and 'upperclassman' will be replaced with 'first-year' and 'upper-level student'
  •  The changes come after students and faculty began deliberating in 2016
  • The rule will only affect resources like its First-Year Handbook and Undergraduate Regulations
  • The dean of Yale University says that there is no official policy and that anyone can use the terms they choose
  • Yale is not the first school to adopt the initiative, with Cornell, Columbia and Dartmouth already on board
  • The new gender-neutral apporach will be instituted for the 2018 academic yea

I think they should be re-named Marxist Level I, II, and then Master Marxist, also what will the Bachelors and Masters degrees become? Snowflakes you just couldn't leave it alone. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Yale University adopts gender-neutral terms and replaces 'freshman' and 'upperclassman' with 'first-year' and 'upper-level student' in public literature

• Yale University said it will adopt gender-neutral terms in effort to modernize
  •  Terms such as 'freshman' and 'upperclassman' will be replaced with 'first-year' and 'upper-level student'
  •  The changes come after students and faculty began deliberating in 2016
  • The rule will only affect resources like its First-Year Handbook and Undergraduate Regulations
  • The dean of Yale University says that there is no official policy and that anyone can use the terms they choose
  • Yale is not the first school to adopt the initiative, with Cornell, Columbia and Dartmouth already on board
  • The new gender-neutral apporach will be instituted for the 2018 academic yea

I think they should be re-named Marxist Level I, II, and then Master Marxist, also what will the Bachelors and Masters degrees become? Snowflakes you just couldn't leave it alone. 

It reminds me of this :rofl:

Finally got dragged into the 21st century when family bought me an iphone 6s.  

I went out for about 5  hours on Friday without the old phone and family got worried.  It was a flip phone and the battery cover and battery kept falling out and I would  lose track of the battery... ok, because I  didn't want to look for it. Because I was only supposed to be out for a couple of hours. I  remember telling him that I was going to  go to a few stores, and I really needed the time off. 

So, they gave me a phone that can be tracked and easier for me to upkeep. 

Oi. I love them all  to  pieces,  but sometimes I need away from house time. And fast jaunts to the grocery store doesn't cut it.