Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I am all for having candid and sincere discussions about social issues & etc. b/c it is important :thumbs_up: However, it is getting waaaaaaaay off-topic in here :O_O: You all should continue this discussion via PM, email, chat, text, or social media :smile: If any of you are hoping for something that is impactful or would truly contribute in "resolving" these issues BZ is not the best platform (again, we are not a political or social issues forum). When it comes down to it this is all talk---nothing more. There is an election coming up soon for some of us so it is a great time to start taking action :yes: People can bitch and whine as much as they want but keep in mind talk is cheap and action speaks louder than words :smile: 

------------------------------------------

Random video of Kate to hopefully get us back on topic :flower: ..

24 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Sooooo anyone else excited for Kate tone turn to S.I. This year?

^ I am :woot:

I love Kate even though she exhibits right wing tendencies  ie "having problems with 'sub-groups' of Americans that are being 'divisive' "   Still I think she could have done better without casting doubts over those players' patriotism. Citing external threat of islamic jihadis   in order to downplay/obfuscate the problem of racial inequality was bad enough :ninja: 

But I still love her