Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

37 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Still bigger than you though :/ 

Since you think that what Miss White Privilege said is "ballsy", I don't think that you're in position to pass judgement on anyone.:Amelie_wft: Better luck next time.

Until then, educate yourself on some important topics.

8 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Since you think that what Miss White Privilege said is "ballsy", I don't think that you're in position to pass judgement on anyone.:Amelie_wft: Better luck next time.

Until then, educate yourself on some important topics.

Seen from here you're only a racist. I'm sorry, but racism is racism. Racism is not working in only one way. But being from a country who is using the word "race" at the end of every sentences, what could you tell else than that ... That's you're education. Obviously not mine. 

So, racism know this double standard too. OK. Well, in France they teach us at school that there is no races but only one race, the human race. 

These dudes on the pics will earn more money than i will earn in my whole life, or wait, in my 100 next lifes lol So perhaps, i should feel frustrate because of that too. And i should protest. It's not fair after all :D 

21 minutes ago, jj3 said:

So, racism know this double standard too. OK. Well, in France they teach us at school that there is no races but only one race, the human race. 

These dudes on the pics will earn more money than i will earn in my whole life, or wait, in my 100 next lifes lol So perhaps, i should feel frustrate because of that too. And i should protest. It's not fair after all :D 

This isn't really hard. Systemic prejudice and oppression does not mean that some individuals can't still escape said disadvantages and become successful.

However, this does not disprove the prejudice and oppression the members of said group face. If that were the case, you could use the example of Madam C.J. Walker's success and wealth as proof that black Americans weren't discriminated against in the early 20th century. Which would be absurd.

17 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

This isn't really hard. Systemic prejudice and oppression does not mean that some individuals can't still escape said disadvantages and become successful.

However, this does not disprove the prejudice and oppression the members of said group face. If that were the case, you could use the example of Madam C.J. Walker's success and wealth as proof that black Americans weren't discriminated against in the early 20th century. Which would be absurd.

I think you don't get what i mean. You're always so busy at saying the same ritournelle again and again that you not even read what people are actually saying.

I'm just saying that i find discusting the comments that people did agaisnt her on the SNs. 80% of them are pure racism. Or made from the most horrible form of body shaming mixed of racism. It's not because that Kate is white that people are allowed to do that. What kind of people they think they are to feel allowed to bahave that bad agaisnt someone who is giving her simple opinion. I find that not normal. So if you guys are ok with that, well we are once again not agree. That's all.

I'm purely against the free violence made by some frustrate cowardly people behind their computer screens. Most of them just got a shitty life like we almost all got and they mind more lucky people for that, and they call that with the wrong words, that's my opinion. 

57 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Seen from here you're only a racist. I'm sorry, but racism is racism. Racism is not working in only one way. But being from a country who is using the word "race" at the end of every sentences, what could you tell else than that ... That's you're education. Obviously not mine. 

You are absolutely, in every possible way wrong in this discussion. And you're desperately trying to personally insult me because you can't accept that you're wrong.

If you want to go into discussion on race relations in America your argument cannot be what are you being taught in french schools. What you should do is read upon inequality that minorities are facing in the USA today. Otherwise you come up as ignorant as Kate Upton is. Her position is a text book example of what is referred to as White Privilege.

"But you black folks can get rich too, how are you oppressed then?!"

So again, instead of throwing empty insults to me (or anyone else here) educate yourself. This is not the place for you to rant about people on social media who are insulting Kate Upton. If you want to argue with them, do it on social media.

Here, she was criticized for her narrow-minded opinion and rightfully so. That's all.

21 hours ago, Schemer said:

She's a dumbass. Especially coming from a white girl born in riches, she has no idea what's she talking about.

14 minutes ago, Schemer said:

...educate yourself...

Education, eh ? :D 

"To change the world change yourself". ;) 

8 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Education, eh ? 

"To change the world change yourself". 

I am well educated on this issue. You should be embarrassed of yourself.

She has no idea what she's talking about and neither do you. I'm done with this conversation.