Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Girl, read the comments on the video itself, I had never see so much hate towards her, it truly seems personal, like wow.

You can't also expect people praising her for this video. She looks really bad. And if she calls THAT date night make up then I am fucking ET...

Just now, Isabell said:

You can't also expect people praising her for this video. She looks really bad. And if she calls THAT date night make up then I am fucking ET...

But there's also no need to be so mean. She had two kids, give her a break.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

But there's also no need to be so mean. She had two kids, give her a break.

So? Candice has kids as well and she did the same video with a damn good result. My point is if you can't do your make up don't do videos like this one :)

Just now, Isabell said:

So? Candice has kids as well and she did the same video with a damn good result. My point is if you can't do your make up don't do videos like this one :)

People is not only attacking over the make up, they're attacking her over her looks. That's what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, Isabell said:

Vogue is the one that choose her in the first place and they decided to post it. And even if her makeup was awful, you can give an opinion without hating on her, her kids, her husband, saying that she doesn't deserve anything because ahe isn't pretty... Wtf

5 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

😂

I am rooting for her. Let’s hope she doesn’t pull an Alexina and she lives up to the hype.

True and her walk is okay, you can tell she is very nervous...even with no one around. But she needs to practice her walk as much as she is training because I like a girl who can do it all. We already have pretty faces with nothing else to offer on the runway and editorial in VS. She needs Ms. Jay. She reminds of baby Candice with so muuuuuchhhhh to offffffer.

EDIT: Whoever was rooting for Alexina were agents/bots meant to destroy VS.

Oh please if Candice or Jo looked half this tragic you all would be the first in line to call them every name in the book.

You didn't show this sympathy for Candice when she was pregnant last year, and didn't even look bad, you made fun of her, but now we should be nice to Behati because she had babies, even though she looks awful.

13 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

True and her walk is okay, you can tell she is very nervous...even with no one around. But she needs to practice her walk as much as she is training because I like a girl who can do it all. We already have pretty faces with nothing else to offer on the runway and editorial in VS. She needs Ms. Jay. She reminds of baby Candice with so muuuuuchhhhh to offffffer.

That video is from four years ago, her walk is better now. 

Lo’s walk is definitely her weak point. She walked the Calzedonia show shortly after being rejected from casting last year, and I could see that being the reason she didn’t make it in 2017 but she’s been doing a little more runway and working on it since.  

Edit: At :59, you can see a show Lo walked this month. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

That video is from four years ago, her walk is better now. 

Lo’s walk is definitely her weak point. She walked a show shortly after being rejected from casting last year, and I could see that being the reason she didn’t make it in 2017 but she’s been doing a little more runway and working on it since.  

She doesn't have a models.com profile nor have I seen any of the shows she walked in. I know she switched agencies but she is very unknown. *heads to her thread*