Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

See, it's about time ya'll catch on to what some of us have known for YEARS

@toodarnhot &

@RIP_Cabrini_Green

JUSTICE IS OURS

I am so unbelievably proud of Lo. I remember when there were only like what, 4? maybe 5 of us that recognized from the absolute start that she was different, there was something really really special about her. And we stuck with her when her career was moving a little too slow at times. But once she finally committed to New York I knew for a fact all of this would start to happen for her.

for me its not overhyped. Spending hours and hours in her thread uploading all of her old Nelly pics and tracking down German photographers trying to find her shoots, its finally just a huge relief that others are finally seeing what we saw from the very beginning. I will never not hype her. I'm so pumped for her.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I thought she was a new love. I'm sorry! lol

Lol nope. I was there since before the last name change, which tbh was a great all from her agencies 

2 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I am so unbelievably proud of Lo. I remember when there were only like what, 4? maybe 5 of us that recognized from the absolute start that she was different, there was something really really special about her. And we stuck with her when her career was moving a little too slow at times. But once she finally committed to New York I knew for a fact all of this would start to happen for her.

for me its not overhyped. Spending hours and hours in her thread uploading all of her old Nelly pics and tracking down German photographers trying to find her shoots, its finally just a huge relief that others are finally seeing what we saw from the very beginning. I will never not hype her. I'm so pumped for her.

The same thing happened with Taylor. There was like 4 of us who really liked her back when she was 14/15 and saw so much potential and look at her now.

Same with Vika.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

The same thing happened with Taylor. There was like 4 of us who really liked her back when she was 14/15 and saw so much potential and look at her now.

Same with Vika.

The day VS books Vika i will throw a party :rofl:

Barbara and Nina the same situation, their threads went from 4-5 people to having lots of members in a very short time. DanniCullen (who isn't around nowadays, sadly) was the one who opened most of those threads :rofl: sis had a great eye.

20 hours ago, Freak said:

FITTINGS 

Monday:

Megan Williams (1 look)

Barbara Fialho

Devon Windsor (2 looks)

Tuesday:

Jasmine Tookes (2 looks) 

Lais Ribeiro (2 looks) 

Josephine Skriver (2 looks)

Behati Prinsloo (2 looks) 

Candice Swanepoel (2 looks) 

Martha Hunt (2 looks) 

Maia Cotton (1 look in PINK)

Sadie Newman 

Cheyenne M Carty

Gizele Oliveira (1 look)

Kelsey Merritt (1 look)

Isilda Moreira

Wednesday:

Sara Sampaio (2 looks) 

Stella Maxwell (2 looks) 

Taylor Hill (2 looks) 

Elsa Hosk (2 looks) 

Grace Elizabeth

Kelly Gale (2 looks) 

Lameka Fox (2 looks)

Cindy Bruna (2 looks)

Leomie Anderson 

Jourdana Elizabeth (1 look)

Thursday:

Josie Canseco

Willow Hand

Sofie Rovestine (1 look) 

Alanna Arrington 

Grace Bol

Lorena Rae (1 look) 

Mayowa Nicholas 

Frida Aasen

Duckie Thot 

Aiden Curtis 

Barbara Palvin

Friday:

Alannah Walton 

Nadine Leopold 

Toni Garrn 

Maggie Laine 

Estelle Chen 

Sabah Koj 

Saturday:

Romee Strijd (2 looks) 

Missing:

Adriana Lima

Zuri Tibby

Iesha Hodges

Winnie Harlow 

Yasmin Wijnaldum 

Mélie Tiacoh

Myrthe Bolt 

Shanina Shaik

Herieth Paul

Sui He

Ming Xi

Alexina Graham

Georgia Flower

Gigi Hadid

Bella Hadid

Kendal Jenner

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The day VS books Vika i will throw a party :rofl:

Barbara and Nina the same situation, their threads went from 4-5 people to having lots of members in a very short time. DanniCullen (who isn't around nowadays, sadly) was the one who opened most of those threads :rofl: sis had a great eye.

Naturally Beautiful girls will always come out on top over "fad" models, or edgy looking models. Truly beautiful models with minimal flaws like Adriana, Candice, Taylor, Barbara, Vika, Lo will stand the test of time, those are the girl's people outside the fashion industry want to see.

I’m hoping I’m not crashing this Lorena love train but this hype for her is comparable to Alexina’s last year when she got cast. Everybody was so looking forward to see her on the show and there was so much excitement that VS finally cast a redhead. Then the show happened:ph34r:. Look how much we’ve turned against her just a year later. Lol

Just now, conjab2013 said:

I’m hoping I’m not crashing this Lorena love train but this hype for her is comparable to Alexina’s last year when she got cast. Everybody was so looking forward to see her on the show and there was so much excitement that VS finally cast a redhead. Then the show happened:ph34r:. Look how much we’ve turned against her just a year later. Lol

That will happen if Lorena has a terrible walk, dance too much or blow too many kisses. We'll see... 

1 minute ago, conjab2013 said:

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.thumb.gif.7106442eaed1dc18233fba26833f0750.gif

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

That will happen if Lorena has a terrible walk, dance too much or blow too many kisses. We'll see... 

She's still be drop-dead stunning and we'll ignore the walk because in reality who the actual fucks really cares about a walk that lasts 10 seconds? They care about the pretty face and what the pretty face is going to do work-wise after the show.