Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

The only 2 times I have seen pictures of her doing fittings for differents outfits from what she ended to use on the runway were in 2008, she had something that was more similar to Maryna's look then hers but I guess they were still building the outfit becuase it didn't look finished or ready, and 2010, with that huge wings that were too big to fit into the bars of the opening choreography so they changed her look and gave a modified version of that outfit, with smaller wings, to Magdalena.

Last year her original outfit was different too. I'm glad they changed it tho

IMG_20181102_144509.thumb.jpg.3c58a8fc8d72fe00e2a92cadccd3bd80.jpg

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I discussed this with my gal pals @toodarnhot and @medicenevs and now i truly think Behati could be the one vet who doesn't get an opening, I could actually see her closing the show. But it wouldn't shock me if she doesn't get an opening. Being realistic, i think the openers closers will/could be

- Taylor with Stella closing

- Adriana with Romee closing

- Josephine with Lais closing

- Grace (Pink) with Maggie closing

- Martha with Ming closing

- Candice with Bee closing

The fact that Taylor is truly opening 😂. Oh well at least she’s beautiful 

Just now, Freak said:

Last year her original outfit was different too. I'm glad they changed it tho

IMG_20181102_144509.thumb.jpg.3c58a8fc8d72fe00e2a92cadccd3bd80.jpg

Yes you are right, I didn't mention it before becuase while they changed a bit the color and model of lingerie the outift was still the same, same wings and style of boots.

49 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm still convinced Karlie is walking. She's working out like a crazy bish these days.

+1

I thought not but watching her train day after day makes me think that maybe she does walk the show

2 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I just watched Taylor's stories. She's prepping hard.
I think she'll look fantastic for the show. Last year she was one of the best looking (body and face wise) IMO.

Taylor with that black look (secret dark angel¿?) was something out of this world

TBH i wouldnt put Yasmin as an Angel ..i still dont like her face that much ... sorry i mean her walk is probably the best of all the girls walking this year. i would love to see her get casted every year tho. her body is fire but not so much face tho.

So curious about Lorena girlfriend have all what it takes , Duckie and Sofie R well her smile (kinda ugly) in pics !!! tho... issa no for me she looks better in motion for sure so will see how she looks in the show.

Praying for my sissters Babs Palvin , Grace and  Willow with two outfits bitchhhh oh and Elsa with the damn FB