Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

That’s one thing I didn’t understand... Didn’t the angels always have their fittings before all of the other girls? Why will Romee have her fittings only tomorrow? That means she’ll get crappy (the “leftovers”) outfits?

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Lorena deserves the best team behind her......not this one.......she low key.....easily outshines Taylor. Not making it a competition but she will be a fan/male favorite...everything they wanted Taylor and Jo to be from the start but never happened. 

Lorena is very beautiful but she's being overhyped like crazy! I'm positive that the madness about her would fade away within a year or so, I just don't see it

Just now, Rca said:

That’s one thing I didn’t understand... Didn’t the angels always have their fittings before all of the other girls? Why will Romee have her fittings only tomorrow? That means she’ll get crappy (the “leftovers”) outfits?

That means she's busy? and they fit her in when she doesn't have prior obligations 

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

So far, we had Candice, Taylor and Behati doing the make up thing for Vogue but Bee did it for Vogue Australia and Taylor and Candice for Vogue US. Pretty sure this is some type of VS promo.

Behati looks... weird. Like she’s tired or something like that. She used to look prettier :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Lorena is very beautiful but she's being overhyped like crazy! I'm positive that the madness about her would fade away within a year or so, I just don't see it

See, it's about time ya'll catch on to what some of us have known for YEARS

@toodarnhot &

@RIP_Cabrini_Green

JUSTICE IS OURS

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

That means she's busy? and they fit her in when she doesn't have prior obligations 

Maybe, but I don’t think she got to choose the day of her fittings. Besides, she’s in NYC since Tuesday or Wednesday only waiting for her fittings tomorrow. If it was only because she was busy, then why don’t do her fittings the day she got there?

5 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

So far, we had Candice, Taylor and Behati doing the make up thing for Vogue but Bee did it for Vogue Australia and Taylor and Candice for Vogue US. Pretty sure this is some type of VS promo.

yes!! Jasmine, Sara and Josephine had theirs done around this time last year too

10 minutes ago, MarVS said:

TBH i wouldnt put Yasmin as an Angel ..i still dont like her face that much ... sorry i mean her walk is probably the best of all the girls walking this year. i would love to see her get casted every year tho. her body is fire but not so much face tho.

+ 1 on everything ! I actually really liked her on that video VS posted on Instagram and I was like 'wow she's actually kind of angel material' and then I looked at her pictures and recalled that I wasn't a big fan of her face...

But I mean I never liked Alessandra's face too so doesn't mean she can't be an angel

1 minute ago, Rca said:

Maybe, but I don’t think she got to choose the day of her fittings. Besides, she’s in NYC since Tuesday or Wednesday only waiting for her fittings tomorrow. If it was only because she was busy, then why don’t do her fittings the day she got there?

She has been shooting these days 👀

Just now, Rca said:

Because VS has it's own schedule of people they need to work in for fittings? Limited time, and working around both VS and the models' schedule, it's pretty simple concept actually.