Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I'm not a Ming fan(I know you weren't directly commenting to me) so I wouldn't be able to tell if she lost or gained weight. I did see her NYC she is rail thin. Like a pipeline thin.

Anyway, I literally overlook her every time she's posted in BZ and in general. I can't remember anything she does in VS or HF.

I'm not a fan either, I just like her, on the show, when I barely see her on IG. I don't know if she lost weight or I started to put attention to her but she creeps me out now. Her arm is just... god no. Give to the girl a sandwich or something. 

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is Vogue gonna sue VS for copying their content? :rofl: At first, I thought it was uploaded by Vogue, but then I checked.

thats actually quite smart if you think about it, people who watch the Vogue ones might think this one its from them too and watch it

but then again i'm giving too much credit to VS because they're not that smart

19 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

It’s taken me this long to get through the thread, Y’all are chatty and I love it! 

To answer the the above question, this is how I see Stella. A bit off center, not middle of the road and anti establishment. 

she’s the rebel against normality. Plus to me, she just takes no shit.

Hardly smiles, much like Taylor (When they do it usually lights their faces up).

:Ophelia_Immortal:

Also, she had Miley's fingers in her 😼 once.

3 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Sadie Newman yesterday during the fire thingy at VS HQ

5676546-6344407-Flattering_For_the_quick_jaunt_outside_the_5ft10_inch_beauty_wor-a-11_1541130070665.thumb.jpg.c77374c066539852f44f2f954e0413e4.jpg5676548-6344407-Not_informed_Sadie_Newman_took_the_opportunity_to_pose_in_front_-a-10_1541130070650.thumb.jpg.06f5ae1630aba28818634416fa13d084.jpg5676550-6344407-Sizzling_trouble_It_seems_things_might_have_gotten_a_little_too_-a-9_1541130070646.thumb.jpg.dd78976d0aa6cbab21a22a7d0cd43218.jpg

I REALLY REALLY want to give her a chance.. Last year there were some grumblings about Aiden Curtiss and she totally rocked it.

I feel however, Sadie will be this years Megan Puleri (Even though i liked Megan - she walked well - decent energy, just did not fit what I expect as a VS Model)

These pictures just arent doing her any favors. Crossing fingers though!

With a billion models, a million acts, weird ass in between segments, normal commercials, imaginary filmed holiday commercial, Candice talking about how she grew up on a farm in South Africa, a blimp peak at Behati's purple fantasy bra on Elsa, Josephine still crying about the day she got her wings...will this be more than an hour long?! Or crammed into 1 hour and be rushed to all hell?

42 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Yep. I heard that a few times. Heidi always requested the best ones and if I'm not sure but I think Lily requested Magdalena's Angel Ball outfit in 2014. 

+I have been reading your igstory thread since I woke up.

Oh trueee I think I heard that about Angel Ball. I wonder what happens if Adri & Candy want the same outfit haha (however unlikely...)

+ Oh really?? Oh mannn haha... I still have a way to go I was so tired & fell asleep before even the making of video 😅

4 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I think this could be the lingerie for one of the segments.

I adore this lingerie! First time in a while I actually crave the products

Edit: Ps. Rommee kind of looks like she had a stroke :ninja:

5 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Never called her ugly so I don't see whats cruel about it. But any photo I find of her HF or VS with the most comments are the ones with her hair in front of her face.

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I FINALLY REMEMBER WHO BEHATI REMINDS ME OF!!!!! 

A Gremlin from the movie Gremlins in the 90's! I been trying to figure that out for months and now I finally remember. But like a prettier version. 

Shes not ugly and you’re not cruel. She just looks like a gremlin. Glad we cleared that up. 

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Edit: At :59, you can see a show Lo walked this month. 

I know I was supposed to look at Lorena but I had to rewind a bit to see Barbara F walking. She was great and so classy, why is she so boring in VSFS??

Lorena is new to me and she is soo beautiful as you guys said, like out of this world beautiful. But idk.. 

Edit: Man I just realized Maria B is not walking :( And I wish Bruna Lirio would come back

Edited by starss

Also hopefully they bring back some  fun stuff for the opening segments . i mean i remenber always the xmas box with Gisele, the pink ball opening with Miranda , the dark carrousel was a carrousel ? that one Adriana opening the tough love segment whatevs... those were so cool.... those things are iconic .... i mean they can add some car or a big moon with candice on it walking down of that idk depends the theme . the show needs to bring back that for girls opening segments. Period.

20 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

not sure if you have seen this - came across on YT - I like her

Oh yes i remember seeing this last year and this video is they reason i love Leomine. She's so smart and she isn't afraid to say what she really thinks. And i loove her energy and attitude at the runway, i hope VS keeps casting her 😊

On 11/1/2018 at 7:31 PM, Freak said:

FITTINGS 

Monday:

Megan Williams (1 look)

Barbara Fialho

Devon Windsor (2 looks)

Tuesday:

Jasmine Tookes (2 looks) 

Lais Ribeiro (2 looks) 

Josephine Skriver (2 looks)

Behati Prinsloo (2 looks) 

Candice Swanepoel (2 looks)