Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I’m probs in the minority when it comes to it but I’d love for Candice to get the FB again. Any girl who has it more then once seems to be a more special VS girl. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Karolina, Adriana and Alessandra. Candice deserves to be on that list so I’m pulling for her to get it.

8 minutes ago, bump said:

thank you for replying and helping me out. 

so we still have like a month...then good, there is time. 

and if they release them weekly, shouldn't we have seen one last week?my time frame might be messed up though because I've been going through hell recently and while this is one of my few forms of escape, I'm struggling to keep track of dates and things. so I appreciate you answering my questions about dates and things. 

they posted one last week on youtube.

51 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m probs in the minority when it comes to it but I’d love for Candice to get the FB again. Any girl who has it more then once seems to be a more special VS girl. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Karolina, Adriana and Alessandra. Candice deserves to be on that list so I’m pulling for her to get it.

+1. I'm always pro Candice getting another bra. Or another opening. Or the SO. Or anything. 

51 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I would love it too. But i think even if she doesnt get another one she still has something special that is different to the angels that got one FB too. She opened the show with the most beautiful (IMO) and one of the most expensive FB. And only she and Gisele has opened the show with it, not even Adriana got that. 

I want her to get another tho, she's special for VS, but I'm glad she had that "special" thing opening the show. 

58 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Usually they tell the angel who gets the FB during summer and she was pregnant/barely gave birth so I don't think this is her year. But for sure in the future she'll get it once again (if she stops procreating :rofl:)

Hi guys! On one of the fan accounts on Instagram I saw the theories that FB was made for Behati some time ago, but she did it for the first time during fittings and now it is being adapted to her body (dimensions after childbirth). It sounds funny, but the longer we wait, the more I start thinking that this may be true :wacko:

But I’m still #TeamElsa :gocho:

6 minutes ago, m917 said:

Hi guys! On one of the fan accounts on Instagram I saw the theories that FB was made for Behati some time ago, but she did it for the first time during fittings and now it is being adapted to her body (dimensions after childbirth). It sounds funny, but the longer we wait, the more I start thinking that this may be true :wacko:

Yes. It's true. And it's purple. 

7 minutes ago, m917 said:

Is it Purple? What's the tea? hahaha

We had been making the Purple Fantasy Bra joke for over a year now... And it's still funny... Like how?:rofl:

EDIT: I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't got our yearly fake insider this time, no "the cousin of the daughter of the girl who walks the dog of my neighbor's aunt told me.." kind of stuff this year. We need new material, guys. :(