Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Calling it now guys. The Chainsmokers, Shaun Mendes and The Struts are probably going to get some featurette in between segments with them talking about how they're so excited to perform alongside the girls, how they think the standards of beauty have changed according to time, bla bla bla. And Shaun Mendes + Andrew Taggart to get a lot of cam time because they're absolutely cuties to die for.

#ShaunBae and #AndrewBae y'all :rofl: 

Is it still an honor to walk this show? I am not a fashion follower, I just like this show (usually) and have been watching for a long time because I am old. 

I was looking at the Wikipedia page for the show and the cast list beginning in 95. That box just keeps getting bigger each year.

10 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Unpopular opinion around here but I like Nadine for VS. 😊

It's not unpopular. In this house me love and support Nadine because she is a queen. She is one of my girls and last year she totally stole her PINK outfit and the other one too. She is 🔥🔥🔥

Now that we don't have any news or something to talk about I find a new hobby, go lurking on Instagram comments as you have noticed. It's a great hobby because I can find jewels like this one here for you to laugh and forget that we don't know the FB. 

Screenshot_2018-11-02-23-57-00-1.png

33 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Calling it now guys. The Chainsmokers, Shaun Mendes and The Struts are probably going to get some featurette in between segments with them talking about how they're so excited to perform alongside the girls, how they think the standards of beauty have changed according to time, bla bla bla. And Shaun Mendes + Andrew Taggart to get a lot of cam time because they're absolutely cuties to die for.

#ShaunBae and #AndrewBae y'all :rofl: 

It's Shawn, not Shaun. You should know if he is bae.

37 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I really don't like the fact that they give 2 outfits to girls who walk for their first time only because they're famous in social networks or because they have famous origins. It's not fair to those models who have been working for them for ages and they get only one outfit and maybe they will be visible for 5 seconds because they put the lights on the performers. They should give ONLY the angels 2 or 3 outfits and 1 to the rest.

It's a promotional event. Of course they will highlight the more famous people, that's what's gonna get them press the next day. And life isn't fair, nor is fashion.

7 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

It's Shawn, not Shaun. You should know if he is bae.

It's a promotional event. Of course they will highlight the more famous people, that's what's gonna get them press the next day. And life isn't fair, nor is fashion.

Sorry, Andrew is bae-er than Shawn bae for me :rofl: Still, I'd tap that ass (or dick) anytime. 

10 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Now that we don't have any news or something to talk about I find a new hobby, go lurking on Instagram comments as you have noticed. It's a great hobby because I can find jewels like this one here for you to laugh and forget that we don't know the FB. 

Screenshot_2018-11-02-23-57-00-1.png

:rofl: :rofl: VSFS 2019 - *Monica Mitro struts in Victoria's Secret lingerie for the very first time. Celebrating women of all ages!"