Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 minutes ago, Afutureoffashi0n said:

I can tell you are a privileged probably white person from this disgustingly narrow minded and pathetically underdeveloped argument of yours - representation is not as surface level as simply putting faces in places please educate yourself

Considering you know nothing about me whatsoever I think you should take 90% of your own statement and take a good long look in the mirror. 

2 minutes ago, unali said:

Bella just gave Elsa and Ming a run for their money, those bones in the second photo can cut someone. Really skinny and weird body shape, her but is tragic. 

Is it victoria’s Secret placing pressure on them because I don’t think so - I think some of the girls believe they need to be unhealthily skinny and they don’t with Bella especially it’s so clear she starved every year it’s really sad

1 minute ago, Afutureoffashi0n said:

No I think you should be embarrassed to make such ignorant statements and receive no blowback - as I said educate yourself, as a moderator you should know better

Keep insulting staff and you'll find yourself removed from the forum. Consider this your one and only warning. Play nicely. 

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

If you stretch back like that, there's always going to be rib bones sticking out. The last picture is a better representation of what Bella looks like and she's a little thinner than usual? But I'm all for her being at the show. She was great last year.

Yeah, even I with my regular human being weight. If I strech my back you are going to see my ribs. Bella is looking amazing, she needs a little biy more muscle but she looks great, and so is Elsa. Ming on the other hand... Jesus. 

5 minutes ago, Freak said:

Bella is skinny yes but of course her ribs will look like that with that pose... Her body looks amazing in motion 

Except for the fact that she weighed more here. All this weight loss is very recent. Like two or three weeks recent.

Bella looks scary thin and this is coming from someone who loves her, her day-to-day body is a bit fuller and she's hot af. This is the year that she's been looking the best and now... And at first I was like "VS, what are you doing to those girls?" but out of 60 girl I only noticed too much weight lost on some on them (Bella, Ming, Kelly and now Bella). This is their own doing (exercising and dieting at the same time makes you lost weight fast) but obviously VS people doesn't help either because they're surely telling them that they look better than ever. I'm also 100% sure they will be this thin for the show and after than they'll get their weight back, it happens every year.