Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

42 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Unpopular opinion around here but I like Nadine for VS. 😊

I love Nadine (for VS and in general 😆). I think she did great last year, especially in Pink. I'm just prayin' she'll get two outfits again this year (preferably both mainline).

The whole #representationmatters bothers me. It shouldn’t be about representation it should be about being the best fit for the position. It’s similar to how AP classes are now about representation where it should be about grades and drive not what ethnic group or economical place you’re coming from. But hey. Welcome to 2018, #metoo and where everyone is a victim and there are varying degrees of victim hood. 

4 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m probs in the minority when it comes to it but I’d love for Candice to get the FB again. Any girl who has it more then once seems to be a more special VS girl. Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Karolina, Adriana and Alessandra. Candice deserves to be on that list so I’m pulling for her to get it.

Well, that' basically the VS Holy Group: Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Karolina and Adriana. Looking at who they have now, I cannot believe they were so lucky at one point as to have them all under contract. They should have kissed the ground those girls stepped on.

For some reason, no matter how much I think about it, I cannot for the love of God see neither Alessandra nor Candice as part of that group...

12 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

The whole #representationmatters bothers me. It shouldn’t be about representation it should be about being the best fit for the position. It’s similar to how AP classes are now about representation where it should be about grades and drive not what ethnic group or economical place you’re coming from. But hey. Welcome to 2018, #metoo and where everyone is a victim and there are varying degrees of victim hood. 

Yeah well a lot of the times “the best fit for the position” ends up being all white, skinny, excluding people with disabilities, etc, etc so until that stops things are put in place so people get the representation they deserve. Some people are victims of this fucked up society sis. 

32 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I am going to be a dick so feel free to report me, but why is a dairy cow getting two outfits? What in the actual fuck.... No justice for Lo!

Idgaf what Winnie has done it’s actually unacceptable to make comments about a condition that is not just something Winnie has. Many people have it that aren’t  rude  like Winnie so why should their condition be made fun of...come on now you guys are old enough on here to know better.