Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I might be in the minority but I think VS should start using male models paired with Angels in SOME of their photoshoots like they did in the 1980s. Something about it is just so intimate and sexy without being in your face, it’s like subtlety sexy and I think it’d be interesting to see in the future imo   

48037F30-ADD8-4571-995A-B0D9563BC927.jpeg 5F640BAF-52FD-41C0-ABE7-C14AE5E52822.jpeg C22C531A-93CD-4D1E-AC61-8157EBFC733E.jpeg 303FC8BA-ECDB-4751-9CEF-CE3810885AD2.jpeg

Love it!

13 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I might be in the minority but I think VS should start using male models paired with Angels in SOME of their photoshoots like they did in the 1980s. Something about it is just so intimate and sexy without being in your face, it’s like subtlety sexy and I think it’d be interesting to see in the future imo   

8 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

There was a shoot a few years back Jas and then current boyfriend had a really good and sexy shoot. However, for what ever reason, we never saw them except when Jas posted them.

Yeah they did used Tobias Sorensen (a tooootal babe) for the Valentine's shoot with Jas and some other guy paired up with Elsa for a Swim shoot. Both of them were amazing and it gave a whole different vibe to the pictures. But I think we will never see it again, the seem to be going for that "independient woman who does not need a man to do anything" and it's okay but I think for some things they should use them, like Valentine's Day. 

12 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Yeah they did used Tobias Sorensen (a tooootal babe) for the Valentine's shoot with Jas and some other guy paired up with Elsa for a Swim shoot. Both of them were amazing and it gave a whole different vibe to the pictures. But I think we will never see it again, the seem to be going for that "independient woman who does not need a man to do anything" and it's okay but I think for some things they should use them, like Valentine's Day. 

Ahh yesss! I remember! Such a shame they broke up, they were such a gorgeous couple and I don’t teally like her new bf that much...but anyways, I agree that they should use it for promos like Valentine’s Day or certain special photoshoots. It’ll really make the Angels look like...well, Angels lol when next to men, I think their hidden bombshell beauty really stands out 

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So I was thinking, what if that segment with the beautiful lingerie and the corsets is inspired by pirates? For some reason it gave me some Pirates of the Caribbean vibes.

I can’t imagine a decent looking pirate segment without cringing I’m sorry :ninja: it just seems too costumey to me and the lingerie with the corset looked more romantic Renaissance/Baroque/Rococo than anything, if not, it’ll definitely be part of this “dream, pastel” segment they mentioned earlier. Also, the closest to pirates we got was Shipwrecked which I absolutely hated..unless they can revamp that, I’m totally in it’ll be interesting to watch! 

3 hours ago, Chessie said:

👀

#Martha4TheFB.

Screenshot_2018-11-02-22-28-23.png

I'm thinking Elsa has the FB but Martha opening the segment the Chainsmokers are performing in would be really nice tbh cause of their history of her being the lead in their music video :) Aw yeah I love that k I hope she opens the segment that they're gonna perform in :)

12 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is Vogue gonna sue VS for copying their content? :rofl: At first, I thought it was uploaded by Vogue, but then I checked.

They're doing the same stupid thing they did back when they had VS Beauty several years ago. You can clearly see that she has a lot the makeup on already. She's not the one doing the main application here. Remember those couple of vids they did with Candice several years ago (I think they were called 'Get the look' or something) where it was clear as day she was already wearing a lot of makeup, and they just applied makeup ON TOP of her actual makeup, and added makeup off camera as well? This reminds me of those. We've gotten used to makeup tutorials and seeing every single step these mua does.. This is why I think VS Beauty will fail .. again.