Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

My best bet is this will most likely be in the alleged “renassiance” segment maybe...I actually like it, the color and design is beautiful.

It looks like the VS of old, when they had a decent design team, better fabrics, etc., the color is a universal one that looks great on most skin tones.

I want the bra that Jas is in, simply beautiful set! More of this please VS!? 

1 hour ago, Tiger Lilium said:

Obviously they are trying to tell us that Romee got the FB since it’s Jasmine and Lais with her.

😏

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I still find very weird that her fittings are until tomorrow when she has been in NY working in other things with VS for a couple days now. 

10 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I still find very weird that her fittings are until tomorrow when she has been in NY working in other things with VS for a couple days now. 

It’s what I’ve been saying all along. 😛

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Edit: At :59, you can see a show Lo walked this month. 

Oh my! That was a great show with lots of familiar faces who’s names escape me. 

Dear VS gods in charge, take heed. Please edit the show like this, where we can actually SEE the model’s faces and outfits. 

It’s all I ask. 

34 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Dear VS gods in charge, take heed. Please edit the show like this, where we can actually SEE the model’s faces and outfits. 

It’s all I ask. 

I really like the editing of this show. You could really see the model's walk. The last few years VS has jump from one shot to the other way too fast and had too many models on the runway at once. 

4 hours ago, jay_hk said:

not sure if you have seen this - came across on YT - I like her

She's gorgeous and has a great personality! She should have her hair just like this in a ponytail in the show! She looks great like this. Tho I know they won't lol 

I might be in the minority but I think VS should start using male models paired with Angels in SOME of their photoshoots like they did in the 1980s. Something about it is just so intimate and sexy without being in your face, it’s like subtlety sexy and I think it’d be interesting to see in the future imo   

48037F30-ADD8-4571-995A-B0D9563BC927.jpeg 5F640BAF-52FD-41C0-ABE7-C14AE5E52822.jpeg C22C531A-93CD-4D1E-AC61-8157EBFC733E.jpeg 303FC8BA-ECDB-4751-9CEF-CE3810885AD2.jpeg

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

It’s all I ask. 

Holy shit...the editing for this was FUCKING AMAZING! I really pray that because VSFS is switching to ABC now, that we’ll get better editing this year 😩 *fingers crossed*

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I might be in the minority but I think VS should start using male models paired with Angels in SOME of their photoshoots like they did in the 1980s. Something about it is just so intimate and sexy without being in your face, it’s like subtlety sexy and I think it’d be interesting to see in the future imo   

There was a shoot a few years back Jas and then current boyfriend had a really good and sexy shoot. However, for what ever reason, we never saw them except when Jas posted them.