Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

happy for Alex! she's very pretty and i think her cover will sell well

i know they liked Camille a lot since the MS but i wasn't expecting this..she's cute and a nice girl but BYE MJ :rofl:

they are so desperate to have another Kate situation but they keep failing, just give to cover to a real popular model like Barb or Lais if you can't cast the right rookies

Yikes at those covers. Camille better milk her relationship with Gronk to get jobs before his retirement makes them irrelevant. 

Did no one ever teach these girls about their expressions when posing? I swear a bunch of them just have this deadpan expression in every single shot or severe duckface in Hailey's case. 

I don't know what's going on with this issue and the poses, but it's like all the girls forgot how to model. Or the team choose the worst selects. Even the girls I like all have a good handful of pictures where I'm completely scratching my head trying to figure out how any of those images made it to publication.

The covers are Zzz, the issue in general is Zzz. 

I mean...look at this thread. When I saw the pictures being posted last night, I assumed I would wake up to pages and pages of discussion. There's barely 1. :rofl: