Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

@lostdiadem Remember when we got warning points for multiple accounts because someone from the staff said we were the same person? Good times :rofl:

Just now, lostdiadem said:

The good old days :rofl: 

I assume this might be nothing more than a joke (?), but surely it isn't the best time to bring this up?? Or at any time maybe, but especially now.

Especially when staff were backing you just a couple of posts above

(as in....

Just now, Prettyphile said:

That would be between the Staff and the member.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

You don't need to justify yourself to anyone.

)

33 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Why would you even feel a need to bring that up?

It was just a joke between us..and it wasn't you or anyone in the staff atm..she's doesn't post here since forever

The joke was about us being the same persone, not really for the warning point

12 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

I obviously can't speak for everyone left of Joe Biden, but I can't recall reading or hearing anyone with anything close to my politics being impressed by this trend either.

The leftists think it's tepid, box-checking liberalism which doesn't challenge or even seem aware of power ...

This was really well written, and it gets to the ambivalence I'm feeling about this trend

The "message" isn't bad in and of itself, but the venue is a misfire. You end up with tepid activism on one hand and a tepid girlie magazine on the other.

30 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Honestly its not worth either of our time. So... Nope

Is there anything in the printed magazine that isn't uploaded to the online galleries? It seems like there's more content online anyways.