Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

So Camille is dating some American football player? Now the cover makes some sense. I guess Lais should date a more famous basketball player if she wants a cover. :D Pathetic stuff, if they really think Camille is the new Kate Upton they have another think coming.

I'm still going through the pics and videos-- i'm incredibly busy today so it may take me a bit... but I am incredibly underwhelmed so far.  The suits, at first look, are terrible.  You can't have good pics with suits this bad.

The ones with good suits are boring.

I'm not usually one for overstating, but this is careening toward worst issue ever, but I'll save judgement until I go through it all.

BTW- where is Raine's gallery?  

Also Burkini Amazon Fashion :rofl:

Halima's accessories are all Gucci, YSL, and shit. (Kinda belongs in a HF shoot, doesn't it?)

Seems like the shoot was last minute. You'd think if they had plans of her being in the issue for awhile they could have done research on BURKINI designers (they have 5 of them, but half of what she's wearing is from Amazon) ... Also, the majority of her suits are actually catsuits, not burkinis. Catsuits aren't swimsuits. 

1 minute ago, 3500 said:

Kinda weird that they axed Georgia Gibbs and kept her fat friend no?

Georgia had a bunch of health problems last fall/winter.  I'm wondering if that played into her not being into the magazine. 

Though, given what we've seen of it, I'm glad she wasn't.  It was lackluster at best.