Clauds

FINAL ROUND! 

TOP 3 Finalist

Oluchi Onweagba vs. Bianca Balti vs. Edita Vilkevicute

Rwxcwo29 o Efuxprwb o C3roz3xl o

TOP 6

Isabeli Fontana vs. Petra Nemcova vs. Barbara Palvin 

Efheipxh o Jdnzvkve oWyb7izol o

1- Rank all three women from each round, the first one being the your favorite, the last one being the one you like the least

2- For whoever you choose as your #1, do post when you think she should have been signed

Example

1- Model A. Signed in 2000 

2- Model B

3- Model C

Because it is Christmas, I'll keep this round open until Tuesday morning so everyone has time to vote before or after the Holidays, then I'll post the Top 6.

1- Oluchi Onweagba. 2004, I think she would have been great with the Holy Trinity + Heidi and have such a strong, powerful group of women. I'll never understand why the hell they signed Selita instead of Oluchi o.o

2- Edita Vilkeviciute

3- Bianca Balti

---

1- Barbara Palvin. 2012, I would have signed just Barbara instead of the 20 bitches they've been signing since 2010 :ninja: Barbara, Elsa & Taylor could have easily been the new Adriana, Karolina & Gisele. Yet here I am, stuck with goddamn Harvey Dent

2- Isabeli Fontana

3- Petra Nemcova

1. Oluchi - 2004. She was fire, could have been a strong and sexy WOC representative for the brand, handled large wings, walked well and would have left a legacy unlike the randos they signed in that period (Izabel, Selita)

2. Bianca - probably around 2007 with Doutzen.

3. Edita - she is gorgeous but would she bring anything that Candice or Doutzen didn't? I'm surprised she eliminated Barbara and ABB tbh.

Group 2

1. Barbara - 2012/13. She could have been a contender (but liked to party too much allegedly) for Angel of the decade (as a side note - who would you say was the angel of each decade?)

2. Isabeli

70th (3) Petra

1. Edita:  2010-2011 her and Candice would have been a fire duo, much better than Bee & Candice. She hands down has the best body, and is such a natural bombshell. 

2. Bianca

3. Oluchi 

1. Barbara:  2013, then we could have avoided Karlie Kloss probably :D I think Barbara has Candice level potential. She has such a strong base even without VS

2. Isabeli

3. Petra 

1. Bianca - Might be a bit biased, but I love her. She's one of my fave models. Would have perfectioned her english a bit more, but she would have been an amazing spokeperson for the brand in 2005 right after the show, in the golden era of the Angels. She's a natural born bombshell and she's funny and charismatic as fuck. Also, she comes across really likeble and relatable on social media this days.

2. Edita

3. Oluchi (I must be the only one who doesn't like her)

4. Barbara - She was a catch. That's it. If they had signed her in 2012 she would have been their hit girl since then. She has everything: the look, the charisma, the personality, the fans, the curves. (WHY ISN'T SHE IN THE TOP 3? I'M BEYOND SHOOK.)

5. Isabeli

6. Petra

Top 3

1. Oluchi - 2004. She should have been signed with Alessandra that year. She’s just amazing and it’s a real shame VS never signed her. Also compared to the other two in the top 3 Oluchi walked so many shows. It should be her.

2. Edita.

3. Bianca.

Top 6

1. Isabeli - 2005. She should’ve been signed over Izabel.

2. Barbara.

3. Petra.