Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

Barbara Palvin vs. Ana Beatriz Barros vs. Edita Vilkeviciute

Barbara Palvin
Barbara first started working for PINK at age 17 before moving on to mainline where she quickly became one their most featured girls in all of the brand's branches. She was part of the 2012 Holiday commercial and walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that year and got the Christmas catalog cover in 2013. 

Wyb7izol o

Ana Beatriz Barros
This woman started working for the brand in the 00's and walked their annuals show in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009. Ana was featured in multiple campaigns for the brand and was actually offered an Angel contract which she turned down.

Hratzxcx o

Edita Vilkeviciute
Edita started working with the brand in 2008 and quickly became a fan favorite due to her sassy walk and killer lingerie shoots. She walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008, 2009 and 2010. She is rumored to have turned down an Angel contract in 2011.

C3roz3xl o

I'm gonna go with Barbara, she just had it all and I don't think I'll ever really understand why the heck she wasn't signed. She had the looks, the personality, the fanbase, she could have been their new Adriana.

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm gonna go with Barbara, she just had it all and I don't think I'll ever really understand why the heck she wasn't signed. She had the looks, the personality, the fanbase, she could have been their new Adriana.

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

+1 

doubly agree