Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

1. Oluchi Onweagba 

I would've signed her right around the 2003 VS Fashion Show, allowing her to get introduced to the mainstream public during the Angel Tour of 2004. She had established herself as a top model by the turn of the century and picked up major deals by 2004 with Lancôme and CoverGirl, so clearly that would've been a turning point time in her career. VS could've made her a household name, like Gisele, especially if she was working as a spokesperson for VS while simultaneously covering magazines, appearing in beauty campaigns, and shooting SI. 

2. Bianca Balti

It's hard to pinpoint a good time for her to become an Angel, since she only walked one show, but I would say around 2007, if she returned for the fashion shows. 2008 would've been a big year for her. 

3. Edita Vilkeviciute

I'm just gonna say 2010, alongside the girls who got promoted at the time. I don't think she should be in the top three though... 

4. Isabeli Fontana

Sometime around 2008. 

5. Barbara Palvin

6. Petra Nemcova 

Maybe 2005 - 2006?

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

1- Oluchi Onweagba. 2004, I think she would have been great with the Holy Trinity + Heidi and have such a strong, powerful group of women. I'll never understand why the hell they signed Selita instead of Oluchi o.o

2- Edita Vilkeviciute

3- Bianca Balti

---

1- Barbara Palvin. 2012, I would have signed just Barbara instead of the 20 bitches they've been signing since 2010 :ninja: Barbara, Elsa & Taylor could have easily been the new Adriana, Karolina & Gisele. Yet here I am, stuck with goddamn Harvey Dent

2- Isabeli Fontana

3- Petra Nemcova

I'm copying your answer, I like it.

On 23/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, Clauds said:

Barbara Palvin - 14 votes
Ana Beatriz Barros - 4 votes
Edita Vilkeviciute - 15 votes - WINNER

Edita Vilkeviciute moves on to the final!

EXCUSE ME ????!!!! I demand a recount :ninjaknives:

Top 3

#1 Bianca (2005 just after walking her first show, she was great !)

Oluchi

Edita

Top 6

#1 Barbara (2013)

Isabeli

Petra

Aaand that's a wrap! :chicken:

Thanks to everyone who nominated models and voted in this competition!. I shall see you next year to judge those girls who never got to work with VS. Also, I am 100% shocked Barbara didn't win and thrilled to see Oluchi did so well, I always felt like she was so underrated.