Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

Petra Nemcova vs. Irina Shayk vs. Bianca Balti

Petra Nemcova
Petra worked with the brand in the 00's doing catalog work for them in the brand's different branches. She never walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Jdnzvkve o

Irina Shayk
Irina first worked with the brand through Intimissi, she also worked for Victoria's Secret Swim. After not getting cast for years, Irina finally walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2016, her debut was easily one of the most awaited walks.

T00fpjwo o

Bianca Balti
She worked for the brand doing catalog work in the 00's and walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2005 and was one of Bellazon's favorite girls of the year.

Efuxprwb o

This one is hard but because I don't think any of them should have been Angels :ninja: I think they all lack something. But I'm gonna go with Petra because I think her personality would be the best fitted for the brand. 

Whilst I understand that Petra was a big deal, I don't think the period when she was active would have worked for her being an angel - they had Heidi and Marissa as the SI and VS crossover girls. Plus have never seen her walk.

Irina is a babe, but is she a team player? I am not sure. Plus the sexy foreigner with a thick accent slot was Adriana's.

My winner is Bianca. Her walk is solid and sexy, her face is memorable, even now she's still a bombshell (she won SI rookie of the year, no?) and she seemed like the logical European, nonchalant, "I really walk around the house in sexy panties" successor to Helena, Karen, Laetitia (because Heidi is basically American in her sex appeal). I don't think VS has had that kind of sexy for a while (maybe Kate could have been it). 

(I am probably way over analysing this)

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Have you ever heard Bianca's voice tho? I don't care how beautiful she is, I probably would never let her be my spokesperson for that reason alone :rofl: 

Lol, I went to watch videos of her. I love her accent and the way she speaks, but yes, she may have needed a voice coach.