Bar Refaeli - 10 votes
Barbara Palvin - I stopped counting at 20 - WINNER

Katsia Damankova - 10 votes
Ana Beatriz Barros - again, I stopped counting at 20 - WINNER

Edita Vilkeviciute - a lot - WINNER
Sui He - not even close

Isabeli Fontana vs. Claudia Schiffer vs. Oluchi Onweagba

Isabeli Fontana 

She started working with the brand in 2003, walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014. During her years of work with the brand was featured in multiple catalogs and campaigns for the brand. Contrary to popular belief, she was never offered the Angel contract.

Efheipxh o

Claudia Schiffer

One of the OG Supermodels, she worked with the brand in the 90's and walked the 1997 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Even tho she was never an Angel, she got to wear the Fantasy Bra and was featured in different commercials from the brand.

Ocz1w23y o

Oluchi Onweagba

Oluchi walked every show from 2000 to 2007, she was featured in countless commercials and campaigns from the brand, including their Christmas Commercials. She was included in 2003's SEXY Book which she also helped promote.

Rwxcwo29 o

Well fuck :banghead:,

I'm gonna go with Oluchi. As much as I love Isabeli, I think Oluchi just put so much more work with the brand and she had such a good walk and handled her big wings so well. Also, she was fire in the commercials. 

Hard. Claudia didn't have the personality for the brand and couldn't have handled the commitment with all her other jobs.

Isabeli, would have been great but did not bring something that different. Just a whole lots of sass that Gisele, Adriana and Heidi already had.

my winner is Oluchi. She was (and still is) stunningly gorgeous with an incredible body, fun personality and hard work for the brand. Her walk was ?, and until Jasmine, VS did not have a dark skinned angel and I'm over colourism. BRING HER BACK. 

(Also, am I correct in thinking that only Oluchi and Ming are the only WOC who made it though to this round)